Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First Extremeskin Tailgate

icarpio

This past weekend was my first extremeskins tailgate and i have to say that it was amazing. Me and my friend djkam1 are new season ticket holders and we didnt really know what to expect at the tailgate. We were greeted warmly and generously by everyone including DTC and all the extremeskinners, i would like to thank everyone for making my experience truly great. We were offered food and beverages and asked to make ourselves at home and we really felt very comfortable partying with all these die hard fans. The pre-game and post-game tailgate added to my experience ten fold and i had one of the most fun times i have ever had. On top of all that i met a fellow Mclean highschool graduate and we had great convo trading highschool stories. Anyways once again just writing to say thanks to everyone

icarpio, I enjoyed talking to you and dj after the game. Hope you enjoyed the Led Zepplin tunes blasting out of my suv. I couldn't believe it when we realized that we all went to McLean, 80 years apart but loved the same music.

Blondie, I saw those pics of you all in the dark waiting for the gate to open! I love the passion. Dolphin Kay and I got there at 10 minutes to 9 and pulled into the parking lot about 10 minutes after you parked! You can probably sleep in a little longer next time but you were beautiful all day long nevertheless.

Although I don't really know if we met..... :chug: I'm glad you had a great time! The bears game was the first time I met most of the tailgate hosts and I felt the same way! Just great people and great times! :cheers:

What time can we expect you for the San Fran game ? :D

Whats the best way to get to arena drive coming from the Wilson bridge? I arrived about 8:40 last game and had to sit at the arena drive ramp while they opened it.

I haven't been on the side roads around there since the Cap Center was around.

What exit is best then what streets do you take to get to arena drive?

Whats the best way to get to arena drive coming from the Wilson bridge? I arrived about 8:40 last game and had to sit at the arena drive ramp while they opened it.

I haven't been on the side roads around there since the Cap Center was around.

What exit is best then what streets do you take to get to arena drive?

Take the exit before Arena Dr (coming from 495 South) at end of ramp go right at first McDonalds go right and first light turn left and you are there!

This past weekend was my first extremeskins tailgate and i have to say that it was amazing. Me and my friend djkam1 are new season ticket holders and we didnt really know what to expect at the tailgate. We were greeted warmly and generously by everyone including DTC and all the extremeskinners, i would like to thank everyone for making my experience truly great. We were offered food and beverages and asked to make ourselves at home and we really felt very comfortable partying with all these die hard fans. The pre-game and post-game tailgate added to my experience ten fold and i had one of the most fun times i have ever had. On top of all that i met a fellow Mclean highschool graduate and we had great convo trading highschool stories. Anyways once again just writing to say thanks to everyone

Wh-wh-WHAT?! A fellow McLean high graduate? And let me get this straight...There were 2 Mclean grads there? Man, I can't believe I missed you guys.

This was my second tailgate with DJkam, and my first with icarpio. I have to agree and say it was absolutely amazing! everybody is great and we had a blast. Thank you everybody for making our experience wonderful! It was great to meet new people. I dont have season tickets but i'm sure i'll see you guys again! Hail Skins!!

Seneca Valley Screaming Eagles (germantown, md)

We kicked everybody's ass when I went there...

Hey Pez,

I played you guys in football in 1995 I think it was. I was the Defenseive Noseguard that game. That was a great game and it was at your alls turf and we did lose to you guys in the 2nd round before the Championship I think. It was a good game. Definetly the best team I played in my highschool career.

I would love to meet you guys at the Tailgate and try some of that food. Me, my wife and father in law (all dedicated redskins fans) are going to the San Francisco game and I would love to catch up with everyone since I am getting addicted to this website. I gotta try some of that food too!!! Where are you all located?

Archived