Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First Extremeskin Tailgate

icarpio

HEY! there will no bad mouthing the edison eagles :laugh:

So I did get the eagle part right then. I guess they don't abuse their mascot at Edison so they don't scream. Pez on the other hand dumps that acid he calls hot sauce on his eagle mascot so it screams.

Don't get me wrong Pez, I loved the hot sauce. YOWWW!

So I did get the eagle part right then. I guess they don't abuse their mascot at Edison so they don't scream. Pez on the other hand dumps that acid he calls hot sauce on his eagle mascot so it screams.

Don't get me wrong Pez, I loved the hot sauce. YOWWW!

Hey! People wanted hot buffalo sauce, so I gave them MY hot buffalo sauce :laugh:

Hey guys! Thanks so much for making us feel so at home! It's amazing how our love for our Redskins unite us in moments like these. We are complete strangers in the community, but when we commence at FedEx we are truly family but with the relationships we have built through this website is truly amazing and hopefully we can continue to grow. Next time I'm going to bring some of my mom's cooking (Indian food) ha ha, you guys think Pez's wings were hot, wait till you try some of mom's samosas, lol! Icarpio can tell you more about that. But yeah the music was ROCKIN afterwards, and were the postgame brews! I can't tell you guys how much this tailgate meant to me, truly awesome meeting everyone and putting faces on internet names! HTTR!!!

This past weekend was my first extremeskins tailgate and i have to say that it was amazing. Me and my friend djkam1 are new season ticket holders and we didnt really know what to expect at the tailgate. We were greeted warmly and generously by everyone including DTC and all the extremeskinners, i would like to thank everyone for making my experience truly great. We were offered food and beverages and asked to make ourselves at home and we really felt very comfortable partying with all these die hard fans. The pre-game and post-game tailgate added to my experience ten fold and i had one of the most fun times i have ever had. On top of all that i met a fellow Mclean highschool graduate and we had great convo trading highschool stories. Anyways once again just writing to say thanks to everyone

Glad you stopped by...the tailgate party seems to being growing each week. Sadly, I don't remember if I talked to you :chug: ...I do remember talking to DJKam...nice to put a face with the screen name....bottom line...come by again!!

:cheers:

Archived