Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 playoff teams from the East?

ILoveTheRedskins

Hmm...it COULD happen. As of right now the favorites of course are the Skins, Eagles, and Giants. I for one think the Giants will eventually drop off but I could be wrong. I think the Cowboys will eventually replace the G-men in the wildcard race. Its a very real possibility though to have THREE playoff teams in the NFC East though I doubt it will happen.

A lot of things can happen between now and January, but given the relatively weak NFC I could see it happening if we continue to play as well as we did and the Giants remain on that tear that they've been on.

I'd like nothing better than to face one of our NFC East foes in the playoffs.

nope, aint happening, the entire conference is going to be close this year, i saw the redskins r gonna have one of the spots cuz right now i would say that 9-7 is good enough to get into the playoffs in the NFC and the redskins already got three of those wins, i think the eagles dallas and the giants and the redskins will be in the division hunt this year but the fact that redskins already have 3 wins has me thinking they should be able to get to nine or ten wins.

Put down the pipe. Eagles are pretty much going to be the division winner. Does Dallas look like a playoff team? Do the Giants? Yes the Giants look good so far (at least their offense) but they haven't played anybody. As for the Skins so far so good but I'd say getting 9 wins would be about right. No worries about a wild card from the NFC North where 8-8 and ties breakers may win the division. Atlanta and Tampa will probably go down to the wire in the South and whichever team doesn't win the division gets the wild card. In the west Seattle or the Rams could take a wild card.

So no way. Maybe one wild card from the east but 2??!!!

The problem is that the NFC East teams are going to cannibalize each other which will make it tough for 2 teams to beat out Tampa Bay or Atlanta who I think will both make the postseason. Take a look at TB's schedule and see if you think they will win fewer than 10 games.

Archived