Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Done Gone Crazy!!

IrepDC

I like the original post. Someone has a sense of humor.

Ali G, is dat U, booyakasha? :laugh:

What's disturbing is how many people assume the poster is black, and then take it further to rag on Buckwheat, Ebonics and MC Hammer.

[insert the sound of dueling banjos]

" I like the original post. Someone has a sense of humor.

Ali G, is dat U, booyakasha?

What's disturbing is how many people assume the poster is black, and then take it further to rag on Buckwheat, Ebonics and MC Hammer.

[insert the sound of dueling banjos]"

Yeah, I find some of the replies somewhat offensive. IrepDC, take a break bro. A few good nights of sleep will do wonders.

ahh man this reminds of something too good I read a couple weeks ago from a bengals fan. here's the link:

http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?forumID=821&start=0&threadID=2355763&sortBy=null

his text:

Who wiped the asse jailnuts no bicth the great team.Did stabit Ray loss it old Brown****s no the new ****z!Cause Plamer ruled it not teentits.Hockkkkkk! Thats why EPSN the great game our piss! Dont barg it cause were the lead coach not Bitdick.No turdlaps well the frist win your buttzits.Thats the fact jack! Now your cheered it fubleboy got hurt.Whos the dumass sos you drawres bicth! Cause good teams win it not bugsnot.Heres you tubfart no the great coach! No lie dogs beat it!!

Analyze that Jeb and I'll give u :2cents: .

:rotflmao: tubfart!!!! :rotflmao:

That's definitely going in the repertoire!!

Archived