Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Undefeated Team..

pR0JEkT 21

COULD SUFFER THEIR FIRST LOSS THIS WEEKEND? WELL SOMETHING THAT DOESNT SURPRISE ME IS EVERBODY PICKING THE REDSKINS NOT THE COLTS OR THE BUCS OR THE BENGALS BUT THE SKINS. ISNT THAT SOME CRAPPY RESULTS..GO TO NFL.COM TO VOTE. POLL WILL BE POSTED ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT. ALSO I WILL BE POSTING THE SAME POLL HERE ON EXTREMESKINS SITE FOR YOU TO VOTE AS WELL. AS OF RIGHT NOW ON NFL.COM REDSKINS ARE PICKED TO LOSE 76 PERCENT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?:seahawksu

I took Colts at Tennessee.

Although, Seattle is the best team of the 4 opponents.

Plus, believe it or not there is NO positive press about the Redskins.

If you don't follow our team like we do and you're obtaining your insight into us from si, espn, cbssports, foxsports etc., you'd think the Redskins were worse than the '76 Bucs.

I am not saying that I think we'll lose, but looking at those matchups, we HAVE to be considered the most likely team to lose based on opponent alone.

Unless Houston or Detroit busts out, I don't see anyone challenging any of the undefeated teams other than Seattle challenging us.

Just trying to be realistic.

Agreed.

i cant believe anyone one picked the redskins to lose

Look at the match-ups logically. Nobody is picking the Redskins to lose. We're saying, based on the opponents, if one of the undefeated teams lose, who is the most likely? Given the 'Skins opponent, they would be the choice. Nobody expects or, God forbid, thinks they're going to lose.

I agree with you Grampi. If our offense doesn't get it going, we will be in for a long day. The talking heads are saying that Alexander is great, but that the Seahawks could really exploit us through the air.

Seattles D is ranked 8th, our is ranked 3rd. The problem with that is that our D has generated a blazing THREE sacks.

This could be bad if we bring the house on every play

Archived