Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins beat dallas!!!! Happy birthday to me!!!!

MrSilverMaC

Man, I wanted to just walk away from the t.v after the end of the third quarter, but something made me stay.

Talk abouut an early present, I nearly had a eart attack watching our D after the second TD. I was just waiting for the inevitable big play they alway seem to beat us with. But it never came. Or maybe they used it up with the flea flicker.

Man, I wanted to just walk away from the t.v after the end of the third quarter, but something made me stay.

Talk abouut an early present, I nearly had a eart attack watching our D after the second TD. I was just waiting for the inevitable big play they alway seem to beat us with. But it never came. Or maybe they used it up with the flea flicker.

Happy B-day, mine was Monday also, and this was by far the best present I could have gotten. I havent stopped smiling all day. :cheers: :dallasuck :dallasuck

haha, mine was Sept 19th, got to watch the Skins win and had my gf watch her first Skins game as well. Although she did make this comment to me after the skins went up 14-13:

"What are you worried about? They won last week, they are going to win tonight, they always win don't they?"

Man, if only that were true.

Archived