Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey could have done that!

addme2theRoster

Patrick Ramsey could have done what Mark Brunell did. Only difference is, Ramsey would have done it in the first half.

Yeah a win is a win, but if dallas defense would have held the lead for ONLY 4 more minutes, everyone would have been hating Brunell. If you seen the game, Brunell couldn't get us to the end zone or the red zone up until the last part of the 4th quarter. I like the win, but we can't keep playing like this. After 4 minutes in a 4th quarter you expect me, to become a believer? Put Ramsey back in! (Give him the same chance that was given to Brunell.)

Patrick Ramsey could have done what Mark Brunell did. Only difference is, Ramsey would have done it in the first half.

Yeah a win is a win, but if dallas defense would have held the lead for ONLY 4 more minutes, everyone would have been hating Brunell. If you seen the game, Brunell couldn't get us to the end zone or the red zone up until the last part of the 4th quarter. I like the win, but we can't keep playing like this. After 4 minutes in a 4th quarter you expect me, to become a believer? Put Ramsey back in! (Give him the same chance that was given to Brunell.)

:doh:

Oh, PUH LEEEZZZZZZZ.

You have NO IDEA WHAT OR WHAT NOT Ramsey COULD have done.

You ONLY KNOW what Brunell DID.

And he BROUGHT us BACK from defeat.

RESPECT that.

Blondie

Exactly Vegas. I said some terrible things during the game; I wrote some awful posts against Brunell and - gulp - Joe Gibbs.

But after what happened last night during the stretch of only two minutes, I can't imagine starting a thread in this manner.

I just don't understand how you can not be elated after that win. I just don't understand how you can be so negative.

I haven't felt this good since Joe Gibbs' first tenure. I'm serious. I have that feeling I had over a decade ago. And I'm going to relish it.

After the game, Comcast was interviewing Ernest Byner and he stated that Ramsey had gone to him and told him that he could not bear to watch the last minutes of the game. What does that tell you.

It tells you Ramsey was rooting for the team as hard as if he was playing, and probably wishing he was in there so he could do someting about it instead of having to sit and watch. Get a grip on yourself.

I like the win, but we can't keep playing like this. QUOTE]

How does the above quote not translate into enjoying the win. Heck, we stripped away a W that "Dallas" should of had. If there's any team that I would love to have that happen to, it's Dallas. But I'm not forgeting how awful he was last year because of 4 minutes. And did you guys even watch the first 3 quarters.

After the game, Comcast was interviewing Ernest Byner and he stated that Ramsey had gone to him and told him that he could not bear to watch the last minutes of the game. What does that tell you.

I saw this interview on Comcast and I heard Byner say something different. The Comcast reporter had asked him of this was hauntingly familiar to him because of the last second loss that the Redskins suffered in Dallas last year, and Byner told her that he almost couldn't bear to watch the last few minutes of the game but felt that they would pull it out this time. I didn't hear him make any reference to Ramsey, just what he was feeling himself.

If I misheard Byner's comments and Ramsey had said that to him, it's still no big deal. I'm sure he wasn't the only player that was worried. This team has been owned by the Cowboys the last 10 years, and even when the Skins have had leads late in the game something always seems to blow up on them and they find a way to lose. I didn't feel the game was won until the final seconds rolled off the clock.

We won! If you're an ARP member as I am, deep down you just have to believe in Gibbs, even when the Skins sink deep into the depths. I didn't expect the last minute win and heroics, but if you lived through Gibbs one, there is that candle burning deep in your gut that says "I've seen him do it before, I know he can do it again, I know how the magic works...". I live in Florida but happened to be in Falls Church on business, and this game gave was an opportunity to school my 16 year-old on trusting Gibbs and the Redskins. I learned this morning he went to sleep before the first Skins touchdown, as he had lost hope, seen enough. I lectured him on being a true fan, and how even 35 year-old Brunell really can throw a deep ball. Hail to the Redskins!!!!

In his dreams.

It tells you Ramsey was rooting for the team as hard as if he was playing, and probably wishing he was in there so he could do someting about it instead of having to sit and watch. Get a grip on yourself.

It tells me that Ramsey doesn't have a big enough ballsack to support his team all the way through, no matter how bad it is.

Archived