Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jon "No Thumbs" Jansen worries me

ChampSkinsFanatic

Its concerning.

But at least we know he won't be called for holding Monday night :)

Honestly - Jansen is probably better than 95% of his opponents with no hands, forget about thumbs. I'm guessing he'll step up.

If last years Monday night game(or season) is any indication of what's to come, then he might get called for two holding calls and an illegal cast to the face! :D

I can understand a DT playing with 2 casts, but an OL doing it is unheard of. Do yall think his thumbs will be a problem when it comes to protecting Brunells blind side?

Actually I honestly wouldn't get why it be easier for a DT then an OL. DT has more need to grab and get leverage.. but that's beside the point.

Jansen stated it best in the article. As long as he can find the confidence to jab the hands in there knowing the cast will keep it from hurting.. he'll be fine. A slight bit less leverage not being able to get under the pads.. but not enough of a downgrade to put in the replacements. We need him in there for Dallas. Get this one out of the way, and if it's not healing well, let him rest for seattle. I think he could handle them blind folded!

Actually I honestly wouldn't get why it be easier for a DT then an OL. DT has more need to grab and get leverage.. but that's beside the point.

Jansen stated it best in the article. As long as he can find the confidence to jab the hands in there knowing the cast will keep it from hurting.. he'll be fine. A slight bit less leverage not being able to get under the pads.. but not enough of a downgrade to put in the replacements. We need him in there for Dallas. Get this one out of the way, and if it's not healing well, let him rest for seattle. I think he could handle them blind folded!

I was thinking the same thing...DLinemen are the ones who CAN grab and pull!!

Archived