Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Got Needssssss

GOSKN5

Does anyone else feel as though the Redskins nation needs this game?....

I think the team needs the win....They need them all... but this one more than others....

I also think the coaches need this win

however, i think just as bad as all of this the fans need this win.... we need to beat Dallas I dont care if we stomp them by 30.. or beat them by 1... we need it....

For the first time since I have been looking on this board there seems to be some major division among fans... I think that the skins need to go into Dallas and win this game and get all the fans back together....

Personally I cant wait because I think the skins are gonna be extra pumped and I have a sneaky feeling that one quarter back( not saying names... too much drama ahahaha) is going to have a big game....

GO SKINS.... :dallasuck

Listen, the Redskins need to win this game period. I am just plain tired of losing to Dallas. I hate the pukes. I don't visit their fans websites or get into long conversations with their fans. Gibbs needs this win. Synder needs this win. The players need this win. Finally, I need this win so I can stop hearing it from the puke fans the next day.

this is a needed game Confidence wise because for us redskins fans this feels like a playoff caliber game and a win at dallas would lift up the whole team going into the bye week then we come back and face Seattle(a very winable game aslong as we contain alexander) then at Denver(another very winable game) @ KC( a winable game as long as we can play good D like always but this should be the toughest out of those 3)

Archived