Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bush's Speech

chomerics

I get the impression he's now on stage with some "props" in the form of some carefully-selected people? (I turned the TV off when his speach was over).

Dude, there was a group of 6 black people. There was a guy who asked them questions. The people said buses three times, he then asked the woman who do you blame, she looks into the camera and says the mayor.

Point is all the media you see and hear is a crap shoot. ;)

I wouldn't think its a PR stun just because you didn't like what you heard.

Thats not an intellectual conclusion. It's politically biased conclusion. Agree or disagree?

You know it was a PR stunt you coy SOB :laugh:

This was a complete set up and blame game. The Bushies just eff'd the mayor, and now you will see the mayor fight back. THey played the good guy roll for a week and a half and screwed him.

Dude, there was a group of 6 black people. There was a guy who asked them questions. The people said buses three times, he then asked the woman who do you blame, she looks into the camera and says the mayor.

This group was with Bush? Or did the network arrainge this scene?

You know it was a PR stunt you coy SOB :laugh:

This was a complete set up and blame game. The Bushies just eff'd the mayor, and now you will see the mayor fight back. THey played the good guy roll for a week and a half and screwed him.

Wouldn't you agree Bush, the Mayor, State, Local Govt are to blame?

Can we agree it might be equal blame?

This group was with Bush? Or did the network arrainge this scene?

The network had about 8 people outside of the Astrodome. They interviewed each one of them. Each one said the president was absolutely wonderful, and they asked one girl if she thought anyone deserved the blame, and one said the mayor.

Larry, you know me good enough, this was a definate set up. I have it on TIVO, but there is absolutly no question it was a setup. They played the Major Garret role on.

The guy asked a lady "Do you blame anyone for this" and she says "yes, I blame the mayor of the city".

Larry, you know me good enough, this was a definate set up. I have it on TIVO, but there is absolutly no question it was a setup. They played the Major Garret role on.

The guy asked a lady "Do you blame anyone for this" and she says "yes, I blame the mayor of the city".

haha I cought that as well....that was very deliberate.

-Grant

Chomerics is there ANY chance the victims blame the mayor???

ANY???

Or is this a complete SHAM?

Archived