Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Watch out NFL Indy is playing defense

jbooma

I know they are playing the Ravens but Freeny is in the backfield on EVERY play. They now have some very fast LB's and good DB's. This team would be scary if they had an improved D. Peyton after struggling in the first half, in the second he is carving up this Bmore D.

The Colts defense is like the Skins, FAST!!!!!

I can't watch the game from here, but it looks from the stats as though Wright is having an absolutely horrible game.

I don't know which is worse for Ravens fans--Boller, who cannot complete a pass, or Wright, who completes six passes in a row and then throw an INT.

Boller wasn't to bad tonight, he did hurt his ankle though. The problem was he was always facing 3 and long becaue Ogden kept jumping offsides because he was so worried about Freeny.

I haven't seen a DE terrorize a team like Freeny since Bruce Smith (in his prime not with the skins :laugh: )

Boller wasn't to bad tonight, he did hurt his ankle though. The problem was he was always facing 3 and long becaue Ogden kept jumping offsides because he was so worried about Freeny.

I haven't seen a DE terrorize a team like Freeny since Bruce Smith (in his prime not with the skins :laugh: )

Yeah, Boller had I don't know how many 3rd and long because Ogden jumped off sides or just couldn't stop Freeny from getting by him. That and Moore was dropping passes and not making plays for him.

When Wright came in he did okay but had no choice but to pass every down when they were down 17-0 in the 4th quarter.

Archived