Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Check out what the Bears fans are saying...

Cou-!@#$DALLAS-gh

At first glance, I gotta ask...what does your name mean?

I think it's a reference to the type of muffled-cough-so-you-can-say-what-you-want as made famous by Animal House in the judicial board scene. As in -*cough* *cough* bull-sh!t *cough* *cough*. Here I think you change b.s. to f. dallas.

I think it's a reference to the type of muffled-cough-so-you-can-say-what-you-want as made famous by Animal House in the judicial board scene. As in -*cough* *cough* bull-sh!t *cough* *cough*. Here I think you change b.s. to f. dallas.

Oh, OK. Guess I've never seen it written out before...good stuff.

I could see why an uninformed opposing fan would think that we had an "overated" defense, being that we did not have too many names on our defense (especially on the line), only had one pro bowl starter (should have been many more), and that our record was bad last year. And that is fine. At the same time, NE defense really does not have alot of names but seems to do just fine.

I really like going into the season with everyone thinking that we are awful. I personally have more optimism about our team then I feel like I have had in a couple of years. The "San Diego" coming from out of nowhere position will be great because we can finally stick it to all the naysayers and have people like Lenny, Dr. Z, Peter King, etc eat their words by the middle of the season.

Archived