Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antonio Brown's mother was rushed to hospital Thursday...

wilbur58z

Until I find out specifics, the sig stays....for all we know - his mother was rushed to the hospital Thursday b/c she was late for work as a nurse or brain surgeon.

If she was sick - hope she's better.

Maybe she's a psychic and had a premonition about AB's game on Thursday - that would make anyone ill.

nice way to be sympathetic.. :doh:

I feel bad about laughing at him now :(

I hope all is well with his mom.

Yeah seriously, I thought he was praying for a roster spot at the time, ( i was drinking) Best wishes to his family, my prayers are with him. Its absolutely sucks to lose family, I hope all goes well. :helmet:

Until I find out specifics, the sig stays....for all we know - his mother was rushed to the hospital Thursday b/c she was late for work as a nurse or brain surgeon.

If she was sick - hope she's better.

Maybe she's a psychic and had a premonition about AB's game on Thursday - that would make anyone ill.

Not only is your sig a pretty lame attempt at trying to be funny, but you really made an ass out of yourself with that statement. Karma is a ***** my friend.

nice way to be sympathetic.. :doh:

I said I hope she's better if she was sick or hurt- good lord.....

Unless someone has some other information that I'm unaware of....

She could have been having a baby.

She could have needed a few stitches.

You just never know. If it turns out she was rushed to the hospital b/c she had a stroke or a heart attack......You bet - I'll feel bad for giving AB a tough time. As far as I know - we don't know what happened yet.

Maybe we'll never know.

Not only is your sig a pretty lame attempt at trying to be funny, but you really made an ass out of yourself with that statement. Karma is a ***** my friend.

You guys need to lighten the f' up. Yeah, I'm pretty sure A. Brown is reading Grumpy's sig and now crying to himself. Get a freaking grip.

You guys need to lighten the f' up. Yeah, I'm pretty sure A. Brown is reading Grumpy's sig and now crying to himself. Get a freaking grip.

My grip is just fine, thanks. If Gibbs stated that his mom was rushed to the hospital, then I think it's pretty clear that it was serious. I guess I would just expect someone to lay off a guy who had something serious happen to his mother on game day, but I guess not everyone sees the world as I do. So be it.

My grip is just fine, thanks. If Gibbs stated that his mom was rushed to the hospital, then I think it's pretty clear that it was serious. I guess I would just expect someone to lay off a guy who had something serious happen to his mother on game day, but I guess not everyone sees the world as I do. So be it.

Fair enough on those last two sentences.

I was a little out of line w/ my burdensome remark to you. I apologize.

I had my emotions and sensitivity removed after I was involved in a horrific Pinewood Derby accident in Boyscouts two decades ago. Ever since - I've been Grumpy.

I need a winning season....a new job.....perhaps a new wife (or a girlfriend).....a bigger TV......more hair on my head.....knee transplants...to lose 35#s.....

...sheesh I'm a mess.

Fair enough on those last two sentences.

I was a little out of line w/ my burdensome remark to you. I apologize.

I had my emotions and sensitivity removed after I was involved in a horrific Pinewood Derby accident in Boyscouts two decades ago. Ever since - I've been Grumpy.

I need a winning season....a new job.....perhaps a new wife (or a girlfriend).....a bigger TV......more hair on my head.....knee transplants...to lose 35#s.....

...sheesh I'm a mess.

You're still my hero, man...

...and please bring back the ST chart...

Or not everyone takes a sports message board (and their sigs) as seriously as you ;)

Archived