Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peerless Price to Cowboys!!!

sjinhan

Nobody here was boasting about how good Thrash or Jacobs are, don't get so defensive. We all know Thrash is an all around player, who's main contribution comes on special teams. All the talk about Jacobs is his potential, nobody right now can say he's really that good, just how he has the ability to be good. Price may be an upgrade to a mediocre WR corp, but he isn't the type that is going to strike fear in defenses, he was released for a reason!

The reason he was released was because his contract was structured for an elite #1 wr.

He is not that. But he is a good 2 or 3.

I'll take him for the 1 year test drive and go from there. He can only help.

BTW, our "mediocre" wrs are the best in the NFC East.

Not getting defensive.

But I am here to say that

Key

Glenn

Price

Morgan

Crayton

Copper

ARE HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE

Moss

Patten

Thrash

Jacobs

Brown

Farris

Head and shoulders, lol. Only time will tell who's better. But I got a sneaky suspicion, that our group will blow yours out of the water.

The reason he was released was because his contract was structured for an elite #1 wr.

He is not that. But he is a good 2 or 3.

I'll take him for the 1 year test drive and go from there. He can only help.

BTW, our "mediocre" wrs are the best in the NFC East.

I take it that's your opinion on who's the best in the east. But a realistic stand point would be to say (as much as I hate to say it) any WR group with TO on it, will automatically make it the better group.

well can't say that price to the cowboys was a bad pickup, that sorry ass WR core needs all the help they can get, meshawn and glenn are old enough to be collecting social security checks in the mail, maybe this will give them a boost....probably not, but perhaps, now if only they had a QB to throw it to them....

:laugh: :laugh: , this schmuk has to be joking

Yes i'm for real

Lets look at your WR 4-6

Jacobs, Brown and Farris

What have they every done compared to

Our bottom 3 WR

Crayton, Morgan, Copper

Crayton has torched your best corner and best safty and beat out Morgan for the 3rd WR spot this year.

Morgan is better then you bottom 3 WRs.

Keep telling yourself that your WR our better then the BOYS

:laugh:

I take it that's your opinion on who's the best in the east. But a realistic stand point would be to say (as much as I hate to say it) any WR group with TO on it, will automatically make it the better group.
Check the stats dude, can you think of a wr core in the nfc with numbers like Glenn, Keyshawn, and Price. And I know you guys know how good Patrick Crayton is. :laugh:

Who is your starting Free Safety? yeah i thought so

Are u serious, this thread is about Price and WR's, and you just had to get off track and try a new angle of attack. LOL

His name is Keith Davis ask the WR for Texans and Jaguars who he is. He has been smacking all of them down all preseason.

I am sure he will have no problem handling your smurf WR core.

Check the stats dude, can you think of a wr core in the nfc with numbers like Glenn, Keyshawn, and Price. And I know you guys know how good Patrick Crayton is. :laugh:

Your comparing your receivers to the rest of the NFC? Are you serious, wow the fans must have done as much coke as the players did.

Your comparing your receivers to the rest of the NFC? Are you serious, wow the fans must have done as much coke as the players did.
Wow lowblow, haven't ya heard we cut players that do coke now. Who would you say has a better WR core in the NFC, I'd give a nod to the Giants perhaps, and one to the Rams. One more for the Cards That's all I can think of.I'd say we're competitive with that, we may not have one huge stud at reciever. I'd still put us in the top two or three considering our depth.

Come on cowboy fans. First you have no true number 1 WR so what makes you think Price is going to be any different then Atlanta, where at least they had a QB. Second a guy gets in there a week before the regular season isnt going to make a big difference. Third it tells you what your own management thought of your WR corp going after this guy so hard. And by the way our WR's have much more big play ability then your starters...give me a break. This is the type of move we use to make, and it doesnt work!

They also traded a 6th rounder for the Chiefs LB Scott Fujita.

Fujita has "led" the Chiefs porous defense in tackles the past couple of years. Good pickup. He became expendable when they got DJ.

We are also in discussions with the Chiefs to aquire FS Jerome Woods from them.

And adding castoffs from Kansas City's vaunted defense is a good thing?

Come on cowboy fans. First you have no true number 1 WR so what makes you think Price is going to be any different then Atlanta, where at least they had a QB. Second a guy gets in there a week before the regular season isnt going to make a big difference. Third it tells you what your own management thought of your WR corp going after this guy so hard. And by the way our WR's have much more big play ability then your starters...give me a break. This is the type of move we use to make, and it doesnt work!
No they didn't have a QB they had a running back with the number 7 on his back. I can understand a volley of insults slung at Bledsoe, but Vick is the least prevalent passer in the league.

You can truly tell that you are someone that knows little about football.

Price career took a downtown turn in Atlanta because of Vick. Vick is not an accurate pocket passer.

Bledsoe will pick you apart when given time and decent WR. Look at Glenns and Price's stats from their time with him. That is your proof right there. Now say alittle of the age shows on the both, well we still have morgan and crayton both young. We have two very good TE Witten and Campbell. A healthly RB that put up 800 yards in only 7 games starting as a rookie. A back up RB that has put up 1000 yards twice and 800 yards once in three years. Two outstand backs up in Barber and Tyson Thompson

Our management knows what it is doing. Jones has built a winning team and Parcells has built 4 winning playoff teams. Giants, Jets, Patriots and Cowboys.

Wow lowblow, haven't ya heard we cut players that do coke now. Who would you say has a better WR core in the NFC, I'd give a nod to the Giants perhaps, and one to the Rams. One more for the Cards That's all I can think of.I'd say we're competitive with that, we may not have one huge stud at reciever. I'd still put us in the top two or three considering our depth.

Who's senile. How are you coming up with this crap. Have you been judging the NFC WR by playing the cowpokes against the computer in Madden on rookie level. Not even Cowpoke fans would agree with you.

Fujita is hardly a cast off. they drafted DJ and he wasn't happy.

The guy had 100 tackles and 4 sacks the past two years. I'll take him. Not to mention he is 6'5" 250lbs. That is prototypical for our 3-4.

Woods would bring experience to our FS position. Not sure if it is going to happen or not but if it did, I can't see how it would hurt us.

It is when he started 40 out of 48 games

It is when he has over 100 tackles in the last two season

It is when last year he had 112 tackles, 4.5 sacks, 8 QB pressures and 3 passes defensed.

yup i say that is pretty good and alot of Cheif fans would tell u the same.

Keep making up excuses deep inside the crevices of your mind.......LOL

You can truly tell that you are someone that knows little about football.

Price career took a downtown turn in Atlanta because of Vick. Vick is not an accurate pocket passer.

Bledsoe will pick you apart when given time and decent WR. Look at Glenns and Price's stats from their time with him. That is your proof right there. Now say alittle of the age shows on the both, well we still have morgan and crayton both young. We have two very good TE Witten and Campbell. A healthly RB that put up 800 yards in only 7 games starting as a rookie. A back up RB that has put up 1000 yards twice and 800 yards once in three years. Two outstand backs up in Barber and Tyson Thompson

Our management knows what it is doing. Jones has built a winning team and Parcells has built 4 winning playoff teams. Giants, Jets, Patriots and Cowboys.

Yea sure Vick was the problem. An old, immobile, hasnt done anything in years DrewB is going to turn Price around. You cowpoke fans have been reading to much of that SI garbage.

Who's senile. How are you coming up with this crap. Have you been judging the NFC WR by playing the cowpokes against the computer in Madden on rookie level. Not even Cowpoke fans would agree with you.
I've heard insults but when did you mention the team that blows us out of the water in the NFC who is the team with the three 1,000 yard recievers that I haven't mentioned. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't think of one.

Yea sure Vick was the problem. An old, immobile, hasnt done anything in years DrewB is going to turn Price around. You cowpoke fans have been reading to much of that SI garbage.
Bledsoe isn't turning anybody around, I just think that Price has more talent than was utilized by michael vick.

I've heard insults but when did you mention the team that blows us out of the water in the NFC who is the team with the three 1,000 yard recievers that I haven't mentioned. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't think of one.

Fine...you guys just won the superbowl today with the signing and trade. You better just worry about keeping DrewB up right or its all over!

Archived