Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peerless Price to Cowboys!!!

sjinhan

Well said...Bledsoe Key/Glenn/Price/Crayton/Copper vs. Ramsey... Moss/Patten/Thrash/Jacobs/Brown... we'll just have to wait and see what happen THIS SEASON. What I do like about the Cowboys group, aside from the experience factor, is the variety and the way they compliment each other. Keyshawn is a big sure handed chain mover complimented by Price and Glenn's speed whereas most of your receivers are smallish and quick/fast. We all know there is more than one way to be successful and it will be interesting to see how both offenses fair as the season progresses.
Plus Dallas has Witten...

But the point remains. Bledsoe, Glenn, and Key have nice resumes but I don't think any have had secondaries drinking Pepto lately. The question is, what will they do this season? We'll see.

The signing of Price IMO is big my friend.. very big. He'll have to learn the playbook but this eases my prior concerns about stretching defenses and depth at WR. I'm willing to bet that Glenn, Key, Price and an upstart Crayton.. mixing in Pro Bowl TE Jason Witten working the middle of the field along with Julius Jones ..creates enough weapons and balance to keep secondaries and DC's drinking pepto. The O-line and chemistry of-course play a big role in this but the weapons are there unlike prior years in Dallas.

I thought that I had read something early this offseason or late last season that he had had vision problems that explained much of his troubles in Atlanta. I cannot recall if the point of the story was that the problems had been corrected or that they were essentially uncorrectable. Does anyone else know what I am talking about?

Can you Cowboy fans go share your orgamsic feelings somewhere else???? Say like maybe a freaking Cowboys message board???? Just a reminder that this is a REDSKINS board and we look to this forum for info on other teams, not to watch you guys play with each other play with each other and flame our board members. Thanks and have a nice day. See ya in two weeks. :2cents:

Can you Cowboy fans go share your orgamsic feelings somewhere else???? Say like maybe a freaking Cowboys message board???? Just a reminder that this is a REDSKINS board and we look to this forum for info on other teams, not to watch you guys play with each other play with each other and flame our board members. Thanks and have a nice day. See ya in two weeks. :2cents:

I'm sorry I get confused between the Cowboys ownership of the Redskins and my personal ownership of this board. Please forgive! See ya in two weeks! :cheers: :2cents:

You keep talking up Glenn who has been a bust his whole career please get real

I dont see how you can call Glenn a bust

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1254

If you look at the numbers he has put up and the number of games he has played in each year that is far from a BUST. Glenns only problem is his health.

A BUST would be Taylor Jacobs going being drafted in the high second round.

In two years he has 19 catches for 215 years and 1 touchdown. He has been hurt more earlier in his career then Glenn.

Also if Glenn is a BUST, the Patten would be a BUST also.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1790

What I dont get is how you skins fans can keep saying Key and Glenn are SO OLD. I guess you guys have never heard of modern training methods. Or the fact that Parcells has a very, very good offseason conditioning program.

:violin:

:jerk:

Archived