Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official DTC hype thread!

Booma, you gotta start crap every time. What is your problem? You talk a lot of crap, but have never been to one of their tailgates have you?

It's ok....if he wants a contest, he can have one. But just so he knows...there will be no "contest." I just hope he isn't a sore loser. ;)

Booma, you gotta start crap every time. What is your problem? You talk a lot of crap, but have never been to one of their tailgates have you?

rich you need to relax, i know you are missing something in life but you do not need to freak out over every post, just chill :D

how do you get from that post anything negative, some people think to hard :laugh:

i love smack talk :laugh:

by the way i know about some nice redskins swimwear :silly:

remember you live in florida but your heart will always be in VA :) is this your last year?

Last year doing what? And why would my heart always be in VA? I'm from MD, not VA.

ok now i am confused, i thought you were with the girls that were going to college in florida, if i was wrong my bad

Yes, I believe you are confused. We all live and FL and have for awhile now. We didn't move here to go to college. I moved when I was still in middle school.

Again..must be your girls in 4C.

Do the DTC ever engage in good-natured ribbing with other fans, or is it always very confrontational, and quasi-threatening? (not accusing, just asking).

Well it used to be confrontational, but now they don't even come by our tailgates. That is half the reason for the megaphone so we can insult fans that are a bit of a distance away.

Archived