Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When is Redskins Vs Ravens

LoGiK

Since this board, Redskins.com and NFL.com has this information, can I guess you just didn't want to take the time to look? In the amount of time it took to type that question, you could have had the information.

Sept. 1 @ Ravens 8:00pm ET WUSA Ch. 9 /

Comcast SportsNet

Blondie

Since this board, Redskins.com and NFL.com has this information, can I guess you just didn't want to take the time to look? In the amount of time it took to type that question, you could have had the information.

Sept. 1 @ Ravens 8:00pm ET WUSA Ch. 9 /

Comcast SportsNet

Blondie

Is there really a purpose for this kind of response?

Show the guy some respect. If you don't like what he asked, simply don't respond. No need to be nasty about it. :mad:

Is there really a purpose for this kind of response?

Show the guy some respect. If you don't like what he asked, simply don't respond. No need to be nasty about it. :mad:

Get over yourself.

It was NOT nasty........just simple and to the point.

Why don't you put me on ignore and make us both happy.

K?

Blondie

Get over yourself.

It was NOT nasty........just simple and to the point.

Why don't you put me on ignore and make us both happy.

K?

Blondie

It was ... if it bothered you so much that he asked the question, don't click on the thread.

And if my asking you to be a little more civil on a freakin' internet message board is that much of a problem for you, I suggest you put me on your ignore list as well.

K?

why is it that we let someone's simple question as to the time and date of a game get between the fraternal bond we share as DIE - NEVER Redskins fans!? come on now, put it behind you and just ask yourself "what would joe do?" We are a week away from the season, opening against the Bears. Lets stop whining and start cheering for our skins!

So that means it's only televised locally in the DC area. So the rest of us won't get to see it unless you have NFL Network. I guess I'll have to rely on you guys to tell me how they played.

So someone take good notes please!

MC

Its a thursday night game though, so it may be nationally televised, check your local listings

Archived