Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins a Cakewalk No Longer

HOF44

Being obssesed by this team as long as I have the last 10 or so years has been awful. I finally get season tickets and I have to sit through those Eagle games when they would come to FedEx and McNabb would have a field day passing running all over the place and joking and having a good time on the sidelines.

Enter Joe Gibbs, last year we did not have a good record but I saw a huge change in this team. No longer were teams having the time of their lives playing us. They were looking to get down or get out of bounds when they caught a ball. They were still winning, but that win cost them. They would leave with a black eye and busted lip. Gone were the days of soft play by our squad.

Now last year that was mostly defense, but this preseason I see the offensive line playing the same way. This team is on the way to getting back to the glory days and its not about QB, RB or any of those postions. Its about knocking someone on their ass. Beating them physically. Wearing them down, and that is classic Joe Gibbs.

We may end up needing some skill postion changes or not, thats up to the coach. I can tell you that no longer will teams be looking forward to seeing us on their schedule.

HOF44

Bob

For the love of...

You are 1-2 in the preseason. You beat a badly injured running team. When the first teams left the field, it was tied.

How does that prove you aren't a cakewalk. Honestly? I'm a bit confused. :doh:

It appears you're more than just a bit confused, friend.

If you've watched Redskins football over the past decade, and truly don't know what this man is talking about, that's not on him. Honestly.

For the love of...

You are 1-2 in the preseason. You beat a badly injured running team. When the first teams left the field, it was tied.

Go away. Did you even watch the game?

For the love of...

This post in no way referenced just this year. If you watch the redskins games form last year you will see players of opposing offenses looking to avoid contact. That hasn't happened around here in a long time.

Its not even the W/L so much I'm talking about its the toughness. Even last year when we lost, we were often the physically tougher team.

HOF44

Bob

For the love of...

For the love of...

You are on another teams message board after they beat a team that was 15-1 last year, Trolling. When the game was over, we won.

What are you doing here, honestly? Get a life.

:doh:

For the love of...

What a loser. Go back to Dallas, Phil or whereever you came from. This is for true Redskins Fans not some loser like you!

Archived