Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins recap: Redskins vs. Steelers (PHOTO'S & AUDIO ADDED)

themurf

I'll be attending the first several home games as the primary photographer. I've got a Sony digicam - we'll give it a whirl....definitely may feel a little 'inadequate' out there with that thing, so maybe I'll make Blade carry it :)

Personally, other than the novelty of it, not sure we'd get anything one of the gazillion TV cameras aren't going to get, but nothing to say we can't try.

Well I'm glad to see this moving along. I really think that if you guys focus on the sidelines between plays, you'll get stuff that the gazillion TV cameras rarely get. Like the exchange between Ramsey and Thrash.

If things work out, I'm sure you guys can figure out how to get some $$$$ for better cameras down the road.

If you guys need help editing, I have an Adobe Premier Pro workstation.

I'd volunteer to film, but I'm on the west coast. :mad:

Course, if you could get me into the games and onto the sidelines, I'd fly out there and work for free every game!!!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Sony here as well.

:)

I have a 3 year old Sony digital camcorder too with 360 digital zoom.

But I just bought Canon XL2, which is a state of the art 3 CCD digital camera with, most importantly, interchangeable optical lenses, which gives you (unlike digital zoom) spectacular long range zoom close ups. It's the best prosumer camera on the market.

I'm serious, you guys get me in, and I'll fly out there and do the work for free!!

I'm a serious Skin dudes!!

:allhail:

Archived