Extremeskins

My Jets are a joke....

Zab Judah

Blair Thomas over Emmit Smith

Kyle Brady over Warren Sapp

Bryan Thomas over Ed Reed

Jon McGraw over Michael Lewis

Ken O'Brien over Dan Marino

They were one pick away from getting Favre.. they ended up with Browining Nagle.

They would've gotten Peyton Manning,but in a shocker he decided to stay in school....ended up with MeShawn.

Games

Mark Gastineau's infamous roughing the passer

1999 season we were favored to win it all.. Testaverde breaks his leg

1998 blow a 10 point lead in 4th qtr vs the Broncos

Pittsburgh game this year

Mo Lewis ending Drew Bledsoe's season which allowed the emergence of Tom Brady

2 Chokes in Oakland

1970 Namath gets hurt

Management

Hires Rich Kotite

Loses Bill Bellicheck.. we all know how that turned out

Loses Coles when we were on the verge of being great..

so much more.

:( The Joe Willy curse.. Jets=5-11

You know what Zab

Your from Miami.... you sure you are not a Dolphins fan?

Or maybe, as you said in your 3rd post

"I watched the whole game.. Coles got wide open on a deep pass, but Pennington overthrew him.

Im not a Jet fan(just an NFL fan) but did like what I saw from Coles tonight."

lol, 100% anti Dolphin...How can you cheer or a francise that wears a helmet with a wimpy little dolphin smiling at you?...my sister thinks it's cute lol.

As for the NFL fan comment, I just wanted to join this forum because it is state of the art.. I didn't think you would take kindly to a Jet fan..It's screwed up for other teams fans to post in other teams forums.. Im not a troll though.. I am very pessimistic.

lol, 100% anti Dolphin...How can you cheer or a francise that wears a helmet with a wimpy little dolphin smiling at you?...my sister thinks it's cute lol.

As for the NFL fan comment, I just wanted to join this forum because it is state of the art.. I didn't think you would take kindly to a Jet fan..It's screwed up for other teams fans to post in other teams forums.. Im not a troll though.. I am very pessimistic.

No worries, fans of all teams are welcome here, and if you post with respect and don't troll people will have no trouble with you.

Hell we have Tom Giants Fan, Eaglez Legend, Westbrook36, and HeHateMe (Cowboys fan), as well as Flowtrain (Jets fan) who are all respected members

Just making sure you weren't pulling anyone's chain here by being a negative Jets fan

A lot of your stuff (Namath, Gastineau, Marino, etc.) is historical and not particularly pertinent today. In the aggregate, the Jets have done better than most teams in putting a good team on the field over the last 7 seasons. Our team can't say the same.

dude u shouldn't be worried about the Jets, I've never had a problem with them, and I like Pennington, and Martin too because he busts his ass to get yards, your D is good too, the Jets are a playoff lock I think, don't dwell on the past(I have ZERO respect for coles now though)

Archived