Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you had an authentic jersey choice...

roqnap1

I don't own any Authentic Jerseys...the closest one I have is a Theismann repli-thentic. They are just too rich for my blood...and EBay and I aren't friends.

However, my bday is coming up and my girlfriend asked me if I could get an authentic jersey, whose would I want. My list went like this:

1) Clark #84

2) Monk #81

3) Jurgensen #9

4) Riggins #44

5) Huff #70

Who would your top 5 choices be?

All of those are great choices, but I'd go with Riggo man, Riggo! But that's just me...I already have a Riggins authentic...my next one is gonna be Sonny....you've definitely made a step in the right direction, in considering only retired players. I feel bad for all of the people who have shelled out for Champ, Coles, Smoot, etc.....you can't go wrong with the retired greats!

Riggins would be cool. I actually saw a replica Riggins college jersey in a store not too long ago, i thought about getting it.

I haven't bought a jersey yet, and I agree with Skinsfan1311. I feel bad for people who dished out big money on Smoot, Bailey, Bruce Smith (wtf?) and other jerseys. I'm thinking a retired great may be the way to go.

I already have an Art Monk #81 authentic from 1990. They only cost $100 bucks back then and were REAL authentics. Problem is, I was a dumb-ass high school kid at the time and couldn;t decide if I should get Monk's name or my own printed on the back, so I got neither. It's so obvious to me now that you, of course, get Monk's name on the darn thing, but it's too late to have the NFL Shop print the letters now. (You used to be able to send it back after purchase to be personalized later.)

Anyway, my list would be:

Art Monk

Darrell Green

Charles Man

Archived