Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Pizza Chain?

Yomar

Is Armand's big enough to be considered a chain? Cuz they beat all those guys hands down.

If you're ever in South Carolina, the best pizza I ever had was from Sharkey's. There are only two of them that I know of.

On a side note, as a diabetic, Pizza Hut has the least glycemic pizza, making it the only place I can eat pizza from anymore anyways...

What pete? No cheap delivery pizza and beer? What fun is that? You know, breakfast of champions in some of our younger years :D Hmmmm. been awhile since I've made some homemade pizza. Just lazy. I like that site. :cool:

Skinhead,

There used to be a Sharky's in Columbia near 5 points, and one in Charleston. I was back in Charleston 3 years ago, and it was still there then (haven't been to Columbia since I graduated in 92, so I dunno if there's still one there or not...). It's on one of the main roads in the tourist section; King Street, I think.

Nationally Papa Johns, on the West Coast it is Round Table.

The best Pizza I have ever had is Ledo's. I ate at the one in Leesburg when I took my pilgrimage back to D.C. to see the Giants / Redskins Game. It was so good I went to the one in Falls Church the next day.

I have to go with Papa Johns. I used to like Ledo's, but then I ate at the Ledo's pizza in St. Mary's. Even as a starving college student, I couldn't eat the pizza there. It wasn't a sauce. They just put mashed up tomatoes on my pizza. Yuck.

Gin and Frosted flakes? Bleah. :silly: Not that I'm one to talk. Jack and/or beer and omlettes when I was in the service. (off duty). :D Sigh. all of our small pizza places here have been just about replaced by the big chains. I do know what you're saying pete. I remember the Have a Bite eatery in Fairfax circle though. Think it may still be there. great. Now I'm hungry for pizza.

Pizza Hut, Little Ceasar's (yuk), Domino's, Pappa John's.

No thanks. I can eat them, but it's just something to eat. Not very good.

There are two places in Greensboro, NC to get a decent slice: "Pizza Pollo Pasta" and "Sal's."

You want the best white cheese and garlic pizza, try Papa Patrones in springfield. He doesn't actually cook it for you. You have to take in home & pop it in the oven yourself, but his is pretty tasty.

(By not actually cooking it, he avoids getting the health dept. inspecting it. he gets me/my agency instead as he's considered a store/processor, not a restaurant. ) :) He makes his own pastas also. Lasagna's not bad either.

Not really a chain but I've been telling him we need him to open one up in Manassas. :)

Geez, if we had a papa patrone and a marios in manassas, I'd never buy groceries again. Steak subs and pizza. :D

Archived