Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT....T.O. in the stands at Atlanta!

gridironmike

Both the Falcons and Ravens might put offers together before this game ends. Who will TO suit up for. The Eagles would win in a bid up trade. Remember the Walker trade in 1989 (Vikings and Browns bidding) and the Cowboys won 3 SB's.

Originally posted by SkinsD

You sure?

I read yesterday that reporters were interviewing him at the Philly airport. Reports said he was going to the bahamas. Could have been wrong I guess.

His publicist came out and said that he was lying and was instead going to Atlanta.

TO is on course IMHO to be the best athlete to destroy his career not due to drugs, age or injury.

I know at least one team in this league will take a risk on him if Philly chooses to dump him, and likely at least a handful will. But I don't see him going to a team that's serious about building something good on the field (NE; Cincinnati, Carolina, San Diego, Tennessee, Buffalo, Pittsburgh; etc.). Rather, I'd predict that if he goes somewhere else it'll be to a team that's taking a desperate stab at winning because they're not very well run (e.g. NO, Cleveland, Arizona, Oakland, etc.). Note, I list those teams based solely upon the culture of their organizations and not based upon salary cap situation, etc. I have no idea of the capabilty of them to sign or trade for TO if they wanted to.

Originally posted by RedskinzOwnU

Owens is a gossip-generating genius. He's accomplishing exactly what he has set out to do: be a huge distraction for the eagles.

Bingo

and keep his face in the news.

he is looking to make sure he was on the Jumbo Tron :laugh:

Archived