Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Should be Leading the Division after Week 1

footballhenry

Skins on top of their division after week one?

Well, once the Bears beat them I suppose you could hope for everyone else to lose and that the league doesn't do the rankings based on the alphabet........

:)

(Just joking - its too early for fisticuffed-ness. Plenty of time for that closer to Sept 11th.)

Originally posted by Willie Gault

Skins on top of their division after week one?

Well, once the Bears beat them I suppose you could hope for everyone else to lose and that the league doesn't do the rankings based on the alphabet........

:)

(Just joking - its too early for fisticuffed-ness. Plenty of time for that closer to Sept 11th.)

:jerkoff:

Originally posted by Kevin B.

If I have learned anything in the past 27 years of redskins fanaticism it is to concentrate on the short term.

With that being said, I hope nobody gets hurt in training camp and all charges are dropped against Sean "Dirty Harry" Taylor.

:cheers:

I Hear You Brotha!!

:cheers:

San Diego shouldn't have too much trouble clampling down on Jones and making him less a factor on 1st and 2nd down. I don't think Dallas has the big play ability to keep defenses honest. Roy Williams will most likely be the 8th man to aid in stopping LT, which should give Gates some favorable matches outside. Chargers win.

Vick will elude the rush, and keeps plays alive, but in the end, Philly will find a way to contain him, and keep him from doing any damage. This will be the most competitive NFC games on week one, but Philly comes out top.

Giants have alot weapons on offense, including newly acquired Plaxico Burress. I expect either him, or Toomer to victimize the secondary for at least one big play. The Cards have the players capable of making big plays all around the ball, but lack the ability to consistantly get the other teams O off the field. Coughlin protects Eli with a decent dose of Barber, and wins at home.

The Redskins defense will be all over Grossman from the opening snap. Taylor or Springs can make Muhammad a non factor with little help from the rest of the secondary, and the big front four protecting Marshall, Lavar, and Washington will leave very holes for Benson or Jones to exploit. Skins win.

I see everyone to start off 1-0 except for Dallas

Archived