Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EXTREME-LY important update

denverdan

Originally posted by denverdan

redskns56- glad to hear that there is a fellow NEVADAN out there. If the rest of you were NEVADANS, first of all you would know how to say it right, no one east of the friggin' mississippi can and 2nd of all, you would hate the 49whiners, 2nd only to the cowpies. Carson City is even smaller than Reno so I feel for you, But as far as I'm concerned the REDSKINS are the greatest team in the world but NEVADA is the greatest place and I miss it so much more than I could ever miss NYC.

That's interesting. I've lived here since I was born, if you haven't been out here lately it would blow your mind. Reno, and Carson City, are growing like crazy. There will be a day, and fairly soon, where they'll build into each other.

I know that almost everybody that leaves this area misses it. How long ago were you here?

Congrats on your move to "Redskins Country", denverdan.

Since you will be driving down I-95, when you are in Maryland on the DC Beltway (I-95 I-495) get off at exit 17 B (Rt. 202). Get in your left lane and make a left at the first light. After you make the turn, you will be right in front of FedEx Field.

A little site seeing trip along the way.

denverdan,

welcome to the area! i live on floyd just a few blocks away. if you're going out to the bars to watch games i would recommend my favorite local holes in the wall: Mulligan's or out of bounds. BW3's has good beer prices and a ton of tv's but that's in shockoe slip. again, welcome and enjoy the 804.

skinsfan44 - darnit I missed it on the way down, still have yet to see the place but its only a matter of time, I got my eyes set on that Raider game, if anyone knows of a hookup.

joe & eggitmon - thanks its always good to have on the block support.

redskns56 - I was there last year, the entire state of Califorinia has moved over. Still you should feel lucky to get to see the Sierras and to smell sagebrush everyday.

Dan, Welcome to Richmond.

You'll be glad to hear that every single preseason game and every single regular season game and hopefully every single playoff game of the Redskins is televised locally. :cheers:

You have got to check out a game this year. Mandatory.

See ya around

Archived