Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Manuel White Jr. or Nehemiah Broughton...

flexxskins

I would have to say that I am more anxious to see Nemo carry the ball. I have never seen either of the two play, but ever since I saw Nehemiah perform at the combine, I've been curious as hell. To watch 250lbs of running back move that fast was freaky. White very well could be a better back than Broughton. But just the theory of a 250lb RB that can run a 4.4-4.5 40 yard dash in a Joe Gibbs offense is very exciting.

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

Who ever we drafted first.....

There's a reason we picked up the best FB in the draft.......

I hope cooley goes to TE now.......

I think this was that is Gibbs' plan...

To have White take over H-Back b/c he is more atheletic(faster runner, better RAC) than Cooley and move Cooley to starting TE w/Royal as #2...

I think part of the WCO Gibbs is going to incorporate that wasnt in his offense is throwing to the TE alot more and w/Cooley there we have a weapon and w/White we have a more athletetic H-back that is dangerous w/the ball in his hands...

Originally posted by Ignatius J.

As a UCLA fan, I must say that we should all be hoping the Manny White gets a few touches. Nemo may have the cut but there's a reason nobody picked him up until we did. Manny has a huge upside and should contribute due to his versatility.

I guess that I should have considered that there had to be a reason that such a physically gifted RB lasted so long in the draft. I also noticed that Nemo is the only back that is listed as a FB on the roster. I wonder what their intentions are for him and if coach Byner can polish him up if need be? I agree with the theory that the coaches could be making White the H-back and Cooley the TE.

Originally posted by flexxskins

I guess that I should have considered that there had to be a reason that such a physically gifted RB lasted so long in the draft. I also noticed that Nemo is the only back that is listed as a FB on the roster. I wonder what their intentions are for him and if coach Byner can polish him up if need be? I agree with the theory that the coaches could be making White the H-back and Cooley the TE.

The only negatives I have heard on Nemo are a past fumbling problem (correctable) and the fact that he went to the Citadel which is a very small school. Is there something I missed?

Most people think White will be converted to H-back. I actually thought Cooley was a great H-back while Robert Royal was a fair TE. Moving Cooley to TE would seriously deminish his receiving role unless Gibbs is going to start throwing more to the TE.

I think White and Cooley will be used in a lot of different packages.

Nemo is a horse. The sky is the limit for him.

To answer the question, Nemo.

Originally posted by dg28daman

White, he's bigger.

I'm not sure what you mean by bigger. But if you are going to have size you might as well have the strength to go along with it. How about Nemo benching 430lbs and squating 680? This dude is a straight up freak and I think that the coaching staff will definately find a way to utilize him.

Originally posted by goskins

I haven't seen either of them play in the Gibbs scheme yet......

until then, I guess both.

I probably could have worded the question a little better. But basically, that is what I meant goskins. Based on the little information that we have on the two players and from whatever else you may have seen...who are you more anxious to see perform in Gibbs's scheme?

Archived