Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

a different aproach

canadian jim

This season expectations aren't as high as usual, for me anyway. I guess this is from alot of negative press on the Skins and the somewhat quiet offseason the team has had as far as aquiring known impact players, yet releasing some good ones. The great thing is Gibbs is back for year two and he's been there before and righted this team, so it's going to be fun when the skins start kicking A##. HTTR!

My expectations are high.... I believe this coaching staff has the team going into the right direction. The media will change their tune after a few wins.

I am very anxious for this season! I have faith that our defense will remain a top five D and the offense will show huge improvements.

Go Skins

:logo:

Originally posted by canadian jim

This season expectations aren't as high as usual, for me anyway. I guess this is from alot of negative press on the Skins and the somewhat quiet offseason the team has had as far as aquiring known impact players, yet releasing some good ones. The great thing is Gibbs is back for year two and he's been there before and righted this team, so it's going to be fun when the skins start kicking A##. HTTR!

I could sort of agree with you except for one thing.

I don't pay any attention to the media.

I have some fairly high expectations too. Several players that this organization drafted are due for breakout seasons. ie: Arrington, Taylor, Dockery, Ramsey, Jansen...

Pretty much all the players we have picked up/drafted are expected to step up or expect to be kicked to the curb ie: McCants, Jacobs, Dyson, Lott, Clark, Marshall, Rock...

Archived