Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy position question?

Mr. S

My first draft just happened, I wasnt there so my pre-ranked players actually did well. Anyways, here is my team:

QB: Bulger, Harrington

RB: LT, Curtis Martin, Michael Pittman, Cooley

WR: Chad Johnson, Derrick Mason

W/T: Burruss?

W/R: Brian Westbrook?

Reche Caldwell, Randy McMichael, Harrington, Cooley, and Pittman are on the bench.

Baltimore and Washington D (man Im stacked!)

David Akers kicker

anyways, what does W/T and W/R mean? Also, should I keep Harrington or find someone else?

Originally posted by Mr. S

My first draft just happened, I wasnt there so my pre-ranked players actually did well. Anyways, here is my team:

QB: Bulger, Harrington

RB: LT, Curtis Martin, Michael Pittman, Cooley

WR: Chad Johnson, Derrick Mason

W/T: Burruss?

W/R: Brian Westbrook?

Reche Caldwell, Randy McMichael, Harrington, Cooley, and Pittman are on the bench.

Baltimore and Washington D (man Im stacked!)

David Akers kicker

anyways, what does W/T and W/R mean? Also, should I keep Harrington or find someone else?

W/T = WR or TE

W/R = WR or RB

Hopefully your W/T is Plaxico Burress and not some made-up guy named Burruss...

Nobody's going to be able to answer your question about Harrington if we don't know who is available as a free agent ... did anyone take Ramsey? :cool:

you can tell how much I care about Burress by not spelling his name right, plus Im used to spelling it Burruss like the hall at JMU (and VT for those who know).

Anyways, only availably QB's of substance were Boller, Frerotte, and Alex Smith. Im trying to pick up Boller right now.

You might be better off picking up Garcia as your third QB, if he is still available, so that you have the Detriot situation covered. And then hope that Harrington looks awful early and gets benched for Garcia. Then you have a former All-pro QB playing with 3 top 10 receivers and Kevin Jones.

Because Boller, Ferrotte, and Alex Smith are not really doing it for me. But I guess between those three you go with Boller, because he has the weapons to throw to and should be better in his third year (?) in his current system.

Archived