Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sporting News RBs

Goaldeje

So I get my copy of the Sporting News today and it has the Running Backs in the NFC ranked. Skins are third ... FROM THE BOTTOM!!! Couldn't believe it. Bears were above us, b/c they have a rookie? Eagles above us? Dallas? Did Ladell Betts NOT have a 100 yard rushing game last season as the starter? I think of any position on the field, RB is one we are pretty much set at. I'm still shaking my head...:puke:

Originally posted by Westbrook36

Well, that is certainly strange. Betts proved to be a quality backup as well so your RB corps stacks up with anyone in the NFC.

I could see a few teams above us. But all but 3? That's just silliness.

i could see us in the middle, not towards the bottom. When your top back is injured for a game and a half, puts up 1300+ yards behind a weak line, I think that says something. Betts also gvae us his 100+ yard game, so that woulda been Portis's had he been healthy perhaps. Either way, why bother stressing, its almost preseason/training camp, and the time for us to prove that we are again a cometitor is at hand!

The SportingNews?

You guys actually still read that tripe?

The SportingNews is actually worse than Lenny Pasquarelli, Peter King and SportsIllustrated combined.

Not so much for contempt... but complete lack of understanding and knowledge of the NFL.

Boggles the mind to see people still waste their time on them.

Archived