Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor's car

Griff

Hog....like "the hogs" of yesteryear? I don't get that. When I think of the Hogs. I think of the O-Line. He's definitely not a lineman.....I'm all confused.

Surely it means something else. I thought I heard a term like that used for "befriending women of lesser physical attributes".

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

Hog....like "the hogs" of yesteryear? I don't get that. When I think of the Hogs. I think of the O-Line. He's definitely not a lineman.....I'm all confused.

Surely it means something else. I thought I heard a term like that used for "befriending women of lesser physical attributes".

how are u so sure??

would u be saying all this if someone other than st (another redskin) had this on his liicense plate??

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

I assume that license plate means "hawgin"....

Maybe I'm too old or law abiding.....Could someone translate that from thug into American?

and by the way that was a very ignorant comment...

Although Taylor frequents popular clubs at Miami Beach and Ocean Beach, one friend said that Taylor also occasionally enjoys the solitude of fishing for snappers, bluefish and other sal****er fish.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/16/AR2005061601302_pf.html

logo.jpg

I'm not a fisherman or a private detective, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Originally posted by Reaganaut

Notice that his tags are expired as of Friday. How much do wanna bet they don't get renewed on time?

that is pretty funny to think about.

So when were these pictures taken?

that could mean alot.

Originally posted by skins84

how are u so sure??

would u be saying all this if someone other than st (another redskin) had this on his liicense plate??

I'm not sure - that is why I ask....Yes, I would ask if it were another. Frankly, after 8 months I finally figured out what Lavar's QBKilla license plate was eluding to.

No it wasn't. Bugger off wanna be thug. As of my post - nobody had given a clue to many of us on this board what it could mean.

I'm well w/in my right to inquire. It is a discussion board. Inquiring minds want to know. Since you seem to know what it means - care to enlighten us as to what it means Webster?

Ahh to be 21 and be omniscient......

Maybe I'm too old or law abiding.....Could someone translate that from thug into American?

I agree that was very ignorant.

Archived