Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Detroit at San Antonio -- Game 6

Guest Gichin13

Guest Gichin13

So, after one quarter, all tied.

Detroit's offense looks very smooth and efficient. So do the Spurs. While the game is tied, so far I think the pace favors the Spurs unless Detroit can slow the pacing of the scoring.

Guest Gichin13

boy nobody watching?

Refs seems to really be sticking it to Detroit tonight, but they are hanging in there with a slight lead anyhow ...

Originally posted by Canadian Hog

I'll say one thing....

If anybody was wondering what the word "heart" means in terms of sports, the Detroit Pistons defined it tonight.

Ding Ding!

Right again Hog....hopefully we'll get more media stories bashing them and their attitude. Just more fuel for the fire....

Please, Please keep writing about Rasheed Wallace....

Anyway, game 7 should be amazing....lot of history on the line for a lot of players.

I had a feeling this one would go 6 or 7, and it's gonna be a great way to end it.

So much for all this bs about being the worst finals ever...

Guest Gichin13
Originally posted by Raub

Great. Now I get to watch the Pistons complain and flail their arms after every foul call again.

I am pulling for Detroit, but man they grate on me with all the crying at the refs.

The Spurs are in a lot of trouble in game 7, they are soft, have no one on the team that wants the ball in the critical moments, and Rip, Rasheed, and Chauncey all average 20+ points in game 7's and the spurs have never felt one.

The Pistons should have won 4 in row.

Archived