Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nunyo - Complexities surround Taylor

Originally posted by SNEET

And all you HATERS will not be invited back on board. Mainly because most of you are drawing your conclusions based on racist tendencies.

If you keep making ignorant posts like that , YOU may be the one not invited back.

The guys who talk nonstop about all the sex they are getting are usually the ones not getting any at all....

The one thing this article does for me is explain missing the voluntary camps, and not answering Gibbs's calls more than anything. Sean wasn't in a position where he was contemplating whether to go or not. He made a decision that he missed hime and his family and wanted to spend time with them. So what do youdo when your boss calls you on vacation? Expecially when he's going to tell you to come to work?

Gibbs is probably a really good guy at convincing people to do things. So I can easily see a scenarion where Sean didn't want to talk to Gibbs since he knewGibbs would either succeed or try to succeed in getting Sean to leave his family?

I'm not making any characters about Sean's case cause I dont know the guy. I'm sure Hitler's mom could have found some people to make him sound nice too. I just want to keep an open mind and not swing either way til things are at least done in a legal proceeding.

Originally posted by bubba9497

hmmmmmm

I had to re-read that comment too. It was a witness who happened to have the last name Gibbs. It wasn't Joe Gibbs.

I was thinking that doesn't sound like something Joe Gibbs would say.

But the guy was right. If you're a witness and are being investigated by the police it's not going to do you any good talking to the press about your case.

"And all you HATERS will not be invited back on board. Mainly because most of you are drawing your conclusions based on racist tendencies. "

I don't know about racist tendencies, but I certainly see an idiocy tendency.

I haven't seen Art call someone out for stupid logic in a long while. It is certainly called for in your case.

Your theory is easily shot down because you can't provide any proof that anyones feelings on this situation are motivated by race.

Here's your argument in a nutshell.

Sean is black.

Sean hasn't reported to VOLUNTARY workouts or called the coach.

Sean had a gun.

Sean pulled the gun and got in trouble with the law.

If you are down on his behavior, you must be a racist because if this was a white player you wouldn't see it as an issue.

I challenge you to pull one quote from this thread which is racist in nature.

Keep this kind of inflammatory crap in your posts and I'd bet one of the moderators sees to it that your are not invited back.

Originally posted by Shotgunner

2 ATV's worth 7k each? C'mon you 've got to be kidding if Taylor was half as interested in his pro career as his vehicles, we would not have had these past 10, 000 posts. :puke:

:doh: Yeah, like Sean Taylor is the only professional athlete to spend a ton of cash on toys. Shotgunner, please. :rolleyes: Read the article. Sean lives with his mom and grandmother for chrissakes.

I'd bet Clinton Portis has more money tied up in cologne than Sean has in ATVs.

This entire article makes me even more nervous about Sean Taylor. He's radioactive. Antrel Rolle comes out and directly says his friends are bad news. This is VERY BAD MOJO for the Redskins. Taylor is a very loyal dude it seems to his grandmom and parents. He's loyal to a fault with the punks he hangs with.

He's as big a pu$$y as Kwame Brown and doesn't like the weather in DC and misses his family. Buck it up Sean and be a man about this. Stop living in your own little world where you think everyone is trying to "break" you. You're a frigging joke man.

Originally posted by red zone

I'd bet Clinton Portis has more money tied up in cologne than Sean has in ATVs.

Or at least more in shoes than Sean has in ATV's, consdering that bizarre foot fetish thing CP has going on... :laugh:

Nick

Gibbs from today's news conference:

"We'll continue to work guys out. We're alert on what's going on with the waiver wire. I think we're probably short a safety, short a corner. So we'll continue to look and work guys out and if we feel like someone would upgrade a position, we'll do that."

Read between the lines...I think their in contingency mode for ST not being with the team for awhile....and Coach Gibbs has heard ST's version of the story.

Originally posted by Reaganaut

He's as big a pu$$y as Kwame Brown and doesn't like the weather in DC and misses his family. Buck it up Sean and be a man about this. Stop living in your own little world where you think everyone is trying to "break" you. You're a frigging joke man.

You can't be serious! To even attempt, to compare Taylor's on field performance to KB's is ridiculous.

Archived