Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Real Estate Exam

Spaceman Spiff

I'm currently in real estate school and it's driving me nuts. It's way more stuff than I ever had to be responsible for in high school or college. The teacher isn't the best, also.

I was wondering if anyone out there has been in my shoes (or is an realtor) and knows any tips going into the test...

my mom took and passed it in VA last year.

It took her several tries, but she did finally get it. Also, go in with a no pressure mind set. Take it as many times as you need to.

Make each test you take productive. Make a mental note of the type of questions you missed.

Good Luck!!!!!

Hey, I am in the same boat. I just passed my exams. The Utah Law was pretty easy because to me it was just common sense. The national exam was a little harder but I made it. I did the 90 hours of class, a state requirement, and the school exams and the formal exams in 3 1/2 weeks so I know you head is spinning.

The best advice I would give you is to use the practice exams that are on the cd. I am taking a big assumption that you have a study guide that has a cd. Go over and over the questions and the practice exams. Eventually you will get the concepts quicker than just studying a text.

Good luck!

Archived