Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we all agree?

What will be greater by January 10th 2006.  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What will be greater by January 10th 2006.

• Amount of 'skins regular season wins?
    • Amount of Wizards and Nats POSTseason wins from 2005?

Originally posted by RoyWisPain

Now, can we all agree, that everyone would rather have RoyW then SeanT? I think before their might have been some confusion. So after all the sh1t talking about Roy Williams, can you really tellme you would not trade taylor for him?

No,

I don't want to trade Williams for him....if I had to trade Taylor for anybody (hypothetically speaking) it would be Ed Reed.

Now, can we all agree, that everyone would rather have RoyW then SeanT? I think before their might have been some confusion. So after all the sh1t talking about Roy Williams, can you really tellme you would not trade taylor for him?

:troll:

Let me know when roy williams can cover people.. thanks.

Originally posted by LivestrongSkins

:troll:

Let me know when roy williams can cover people.. thanks.

technically I am not trying to troll. I just dont think the on the field differances are nearly enough to make up for taylors off the field performance

Now I think Roy is better, but I understand your guys view of taylor being better, i just dont think their is any way he is signifigantly better to make up for his constant off the field actions. the guy had the most potential as a player, but he wasnt even the best performing rookie S last year

Originally posted by dreamshatterer

I'll keep Taylor. He had more INT's and Sacks than Roy. AND SEAN DOESN'T USE HIS HELMET TO TACKLE!!! Oh, and RW gets away with it AND injuries 3 people in one season.

:dallasuck :point2sky :dallasuck HTTR!!!:dallasuck :helmet: :wewantd:

were any of those injury's done during tackles that you claim he lead with his helmet? No they arent, so I am not sure how that is relevant. Injuries happen in that game, adn they all came on legal ( at the time) plays

:sucks:

No one here would want roy williams over sean taylor. Taylor is a redskin, Roy is a cow:pooh: Taylor as a rookie showed he is already one of the best safeties in the game and showed he can do alot more then just run support like roy williams. You cowboy fans can say what you want about this latest situation to have something on us... but how much do u wanna bet sean is the first person to bust meshawns @ss this year?

:dallasuck

Originally posted by LivestrongSkins

:but how much do u wanna bet sean is the first person to bust meshawns @ss this year?

:dallasuck

As long as he ignores crayton again while he does it, good for him. Key needs to be hit in the mouth ever once in a while, its good for him.

Theres never been a guy I hated listening to that much, but was still a joy to watch on the field

That's a tough one. An overrated safety who can't cover anybody but seems like a decent enough guy, or a guy who could be the best defensive player in the league in a year or two if he grows up?

I'll have to get back to you on that one.

As long as he ignores crayton again while he does it, good for him. Key needs to be hit in the mouth ever once in a while, its good for him.

Theres never been a guy I hated listening to that much, but was still a joy to watch on the field

It was a cover 2 zone in which the corner didnt get a good enough jam. Dont flatter your self by thinking it was taylor one on one with crayton and he got burned. Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Ill take the 21 year old gamebreaker who has tons more upside.. thank you.

:wewantd:

were any of those injury's done during tackles that you claim he lead with his helmet? No they arent, so I am not sure how that is relevant. Injuries happen in that game, adn they all came on legal ( at the time) plays

You know what I meant. Anybody that has watched football this past year and read what I typed would know what the hell I was talking about.:doh:

Originally posted by Jay Master Jay

The Cowboys wouldn't trade Williams for Taylor but Williams is the better player right now. He's been to the Pro Bowl and has carried himself like a professional Sean needs to grow up fast. These Miami guys are killing me SPOILED Problem Child.

I agree, but I was wondering what skins fans thought, not the boys front office.

Archived