Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Many thanks to vets!!

GSF

I know Memorial Day is about those that died for our country, but I just want to thank those of you who have dedicated your life, or part of your life to protecting the rest of us. Tarhog and Sarge come to mind, but I know there are a lot more servicemen and women that use this site. Many thanks to all of you! Even you Westbrook36!:laugh:

Originally posted by GSF

I know Memorial Day is about those that died for our country, but I just want to thank those of you who have dedicated your life, or part of your life to protecting the rest of us. Tarhog and Sarge come to mind, but I know there are a lot more servicemen and women that use this site. Many thanks to all of you! Even you Westbrook36!:laugh:

Definatly second that sentiment, I respect the hell outta all the men and women who have been or are in the military. Thanks!

:cheers:

Hey, I'm just in it for the cool clothes! ;)

Honestly, I always appreciate the sentiments of well-wishers, but I prefer to deflect the praise to my comrades who didn't make it back. They gave everything they had to give!

Originally posted by Johnny Punani

your welcome

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

Your Welcome

Originally posted by SonnyRules

You're welcome.

A special thanks to those serving today; it must be very difficult for them. Unlike my day, when you knew who the enemy was.

I didn't realize any of you guys were vets. Thanks again! Bump.

Archived