Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iheartskins

Redskins Highlight Videos: Table of Contents

is there any way to refresh the old school highlights, they all lead to a "cannot find page"

Thanks a lot

HTTR

I have no idea how feasible this is or what the cost is, but what does it take to run a dedicated host for our own videos to be uploaded to as opposed to having them scattered all over the various host sites around the internet? Then we could just have a simple webpage for ourselves and browse through them without having to worry about bandwidth or download limits.

anyway, just a thought from someone who doesn't know much about the networking side of things :)

the problem with video hosting is that it eats up bandwidth like nothing else...

when I host a new vid, I expect it to eat up at least 3-5 GBs of bandwidth. Also who would have access to upload them? if too many people upload they can eat up space (and not all of it might be skins related)...

I LOVE THESE!!!

How about more recent seasons?!!! Anybody doing them for this season?

I am going to start doing some very soon...expect one next week sometime

Thanks a lot for the goodies :applause: , but I can't get anything about Sean and Darrell, unknown server. :(

So are these 2004 (and of course, the other) Videos going to be permanently disabled?

Any info would be appreciative!

So are these 2004 (and of course, the other) Videos going to be permanently disabled?

Any info would be appreciative!

BUMP because i would really like to know too!!!!!

Why dont any of these videos work for me?

Because they are from 4 years ago. Whatever server they were on doesn't exist or isn't hosting them anymore.