Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Highlight Videos: Table of Contents

Welcome to The Film Room.

This is a NEW forrum where ExtremeSkins.com staff and contributing members are invited to review some Washington Redskins game highlights from previous games and seasons.

I've got a deal for you guys that wanted this as a sticky. With the creation of The Film Room Forrum, I've decided to make this thread a sticky now. The only catch is, I'd appreciate it if iheartskins would continue to update the original first post in this thread. Somehow, I don't think that would be problem. :)

I must say that this is one great site to come to. I know that I dont post much but I visit every single day. Mods: You take the time out to give your members here what they want and also what you can. If we had 3 Thumbs you would get all of them up.

3 Thumbs up to the MODS:point2sky :laugh: :notworthy :cheers: :cheers:

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

I don't want to know what you're counting as a "third thumb" or why it's up.

Didnt mean it in a vulgar(sp) way TK. I was acting as if I was rating a movie and giving the MODS 2 Thumbs up for a great job. I shouldve said if we had 3 arms it would be 3 thumbs up. Thats what I mean.

Originally posted by LINEBACKER

Didnt mean it in a vulgar(sp) way TK. I was acting as if I was rating a movie and giving the MODS 2 Thumbs up for a great job. I shouldve said if we had 3 arms it would be 3 thumbs up. Thats what I mean.

He's jokin' with ya......only panic when you get a PM from TK:laugh:....

<---------[ checks pm's quickly ]:movefast:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived