Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are the most memorable music videos from the 1980's?

Ron78

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Thriller. Billie Jean. 

I win

Naah. 

Thriller was a great video.  Not as high on Billie Jean.  Plenty of other memorable stuff out there.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Shoutout to whoever it was in the RTT that called it [Tips cap]

No one was clairvoyant enough to make that prediction (even though Hamsocks has claimed to be a clairvoyant).  That packer fan anticipated a continuation of the movie threads into the 90's, but the 80's were just too great to leave alone.

10 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Wow. I don't even know what to say. 

I know.  It's really awful for narcissists to handle it when threads are created that don't interest them.  When the world revolves around you, you just don't expect other people to have their own ****.

32 minutes ago, Ron78 said:

Before there was MTV, we had "Friday Night Videos" very late at night on NBC.  You had to stay up super late to see the latest videos.  Van Halen to start...

Actually, MTV predates Friday Night Videos. But man, this is a good topic. Thriller, Sledgehammer, Jump, Little Red Corvette, Our House, Stepping Out, Our Lips Are Sealed, 1999 and In a Big Country just to name a few.

Yes, I grew up watching MTV.

Anyone remember Night Tracks on TBS? 

14 minutes ago, Ron78 said:

No one was clairvoyant enough to make that prediction (even though Hamsocks has claimed to be a clairvoyant).  That packer fan anticipated a continuation of the movie threads into the 90's, but the 80's were just too great to leave alone.

I know.  It's really awful for narcissists to handle it when threads are created that don't interest them.  When the world revolves around you, you just don't expect other people to have their own ****.

Are you saying that I am Hamsocks ? Hmm. Clairvoyant as I may be... I still would not expect you to continue to simply continue to do this.  

It is not that it is not interesting...it's that it has been done before basically. 

Why are you stuck in the 80's?  It's become boring.

6 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Are you saying that I am Hamsocks ? Hmm. Clairvoyant as I may be... I still would not expect you to continue to simply continue to do this.  

It is not that it is not interesting...it's that it has been done before basically. 

Why are you stuck in the 80's?  It's become boring.

Yeah, I got your name wrong.  My apologies.

I saw nothing in the forum search.

8 minutes ago, DM72 said:

Actually, MTV predates Friday Night Videos. But man, this is a good topic. Thriller, Sledgehammer, Jump, Little Red Corvette, Our House, Stepping Out, Our Lips Are Sealed, 1999 and In a Big Country just to name a few.

Yes, I grew up watching MTV.

Anyone remember Night Tracks on TBS? 

Those are some good ones.

2 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

So you are a liar. 

Hmm. 

That is silly. If you searched my posts, you would know that I hate stupid lies. 

I don't follow.  I didn't search your posts.  I searched the forum for "1980's videos" and "1980's music" and found no results.

1 minute ago, Ron78 said:

I don't follow.  I didn't search your posts.  I searched for forum for "1980's videos" and "1980's music" and found no results.

Fair enough. Perhaps I misread what you stated. 

Either way it is something we have done. 

I do find it rather hard to believe that my name was difficult to know. That part is blatant. 

Salty as you may be...let this ride. 

2 minutes ago, Ron78 said:

I don't follow.  I didn't search your posts.  I searched for forum for "1980's videos" and "1980's music" and found no results.

In all actuality, it has been done dozens upon dozens of times, in various forms. I myself have started several threads on it in the past, years ago. It's not really all that original. It's certainly not "Your own ****"

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

In all actuality, it has been done dozens upon dozens of times, in various forms. I myself have started several threads on it in the past, years ago. It's not really all that original. It's certainly not "Your own ****"

Well, "my own ****" was a reference to any of the posts I have made that appeal to a certain group of people while not appealing to another group of people (not simply this thread).  It wasn't a reference to originality. 

1 minute ago, Kosher Ham said:

Sooooooo...you're a clown ? 

I want to reference something you said earlier...but I wont.

You have balls to bring to the court...well, I got the court. 

Again, I don't follow you.

Just now, Kosher Ham said:

Sooooooo...you're a clown ? 

I want to reference something you said earlier...but I wont.

You have balls to bring to the court...well, I got the court. 

Hey now, let's be cool. No one needs to die here...

Here's a vid to get everything back on track

Archived