Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gotta admit, I'm pretty good ???

Springfield

I try to keep my troll level one hunnit.  ? 

So, sometimes in life you come across some cats that you know are just way to into their thing.  Some people, although they are good people, just never lighten up and stop pushing their agenda ? .  It gets tiresome and well, I get bored some times.

So there's this guy I know.  He's a bit liberal?.  I'm kinda liberal myself I guess, but I'm more just "whatever".  I don't know, know this guy.  Like I've never met him, but I've frequented some of his favorite spots and all he does is goes on about this liberal, hippie crap like it's his passion.  Gee.?

So I decided to **** with him a little.  A bit of detective work and I had Michael's  phone number quick and easy.  Got on my favorite google phone spoof program and put in a random Republican phone number, nothing to crazy because I didn't want anyone important to get in trouble.  Maybe some state senator, I forget.?

So I called him, "I heard you voted for Trump?" I asked.  "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!"  Just the loudest, most offended scream as he hung the phone up.  Man, did I piss in his wheaties.?

I couldn't stop there, so I called back.  I had Mike back to ridicule him some more.  Boy was he ever pissed?.  He yelled at me a little and hung up.  I figure I'd stop cause I was getting bored.?

****ing guy called ME!  Now I didn't bother answering immediately (I was on the ****ter) but I called him back?.  Acted like a Muslim, I figured he'd like that, being all liberal ?, but nope.

Then it was time to take the wife and kids to lunch so I stopped.?

Anyhow, a big ?To my man for taking it like a sport.?

✌️✌️✌️

• zoony locked this topic

Archived