Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins home attendance 2016

justice98

Another thing is that the attendance at Cowboys Stadium listed on the page almost certainly has to include standing room, as the capacity of Cowboys Stadium is only 80,000 without SRO. Given the amount of seats they have removed from the upper deck and club level, even if they count the upper SRO, its hard for me to believe the capacity of FedEx has gone down to just 82000. I'd think its more in the 70-75K range, including upper SRO.

Sounds like:  Seats sold  / Seats built  

My guess is Dallas has been selling general admission/standing tickets this year. 

Seating capacity is listed as 80K with total capacity at 105K.

Source:

http://www.worldstadiums.com/north_america/countries/united_states/texas.shtml

That site also lists FedEx as 82,000

http://www.worldstadiums.com/north_america/countries/united_states/maryland.shtml

...could also be people attending / seats built....

I put my dog on the waitlist and she got a call for tickets last month.

I am not sure when I signed her up, but we have had her since July 2009.

I am sure the "waitlist" is much shorter than that.

1 hour ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Interesting...I knew it was a marketing ploy more than anything else recently, but we very quietly stopped selling out, huh? Also, how are we not impacted by blackouts if these are sold seats? 

I thought the whole "sellouts were required to avoid blackouts" rule went by the wayside a couple years ago, and I believe it wasn't too difficult for owners to get around the rule even before then.

15 hours ago, hail2skins said:

I thought the whole "sellouts were required to avoid blackouts" rule went by the wayside a couple years ago, and I believe it wasn't too difficult for owners to get around the rule even before then.

Oh, you are probably right. It also makes sense...I mean, what's a more important revenue stream for the owners? 

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 5:35 PM, hail2skins said:

I don't think the blackout rule has gone away completely, but the rules have relaxed a bit.  I live in Orlando, which is a TB market.  The last Redskins-Bucs game in Tampa didn't sell out and was not on TV in the market.  My work schedule prevented me from going to the game, and I couldn't even watch the dang thing. 

21 hours ago, hail2skins said:

There are a LOT of club level tickets available on Stubhub for the MNF game against Carolina below $100 or in the low $100s. 

After the Packers game, I am sure that there are some who don't want to sit out in the cold/wind again.  Others might be because school is still in session, most through Thursday or Friday since Christmas is on a Sunday this year.  I will take the whole day off Monday and go in late Tuesday, this never bothered me.  Even when I was in school, my dad or uncle would take me to one of these games. 

Archived