Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training Camp Attendees: Come by and say Hi!

Cskin

Hello Everyone!!

For those attending the 2014 Training Camp in Richmond, please come by our tent and say hello and help me place a screen name with a face. Although I don't post often anymore, kids will do that to your time, I still read ES everyday to keep up on all things Redskins.

We've been given a tremendous opportunity to launch a new product to Redskins fans by the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center. The product?  A patent pending Eyewear Safeguard System utilized with virtually any hat.  

If you are like me and wear some form of ratty Redskin hat all year, and you instinctively place your sunglasses on your hat when not needed, than you've experienced the frustration of seeing your expensive glasses damaged or lost when they fall of your hat.  We have a limited quantity of Redskins themed maroon / gold (& Black - Thanks Jim Zorn) bands for sale.

post-114564-0-78256000-1405869249_thumb.jpgpost-114564-0-63094200-1405869275_thumb.jpgpost-114564-0-23290200-1405869309_thumb.jpg

post-114564-0-71724300-1405869342_thumb.jpgpost-114564-0-57862900-1405869367_thumb.jpgpost-114564-0-86648300-1405869833_thumb.jpg 

HTTR!!!  Huge Thanks to the Administrators for allowing this post!!

Come on by Dan and introduce yourself. The product is my invention. I did it because losing or damaging my glasses has been a constant frustration for me, and I wanted a teachable tool for my 6 YR old son.

Peter King of Sports Illustrated bought two of them on Friday when he visited camp. We have been overwhelmed by the positive response and sales we've had so far.

Finally, I met the photographer taking pictures for Extremeskins....Spiffman. great guy!

PS..I'll post a pic of the prototype model we made for RGIII when I get home from camp tonight.

Come on by Dan and introduce yourself. The product is my invention. I did it because losing or damaging my glasses has been a constant frustration for me, and I wanted a teachable tool for my 6 YR old son.

Peter King of Sports Illustrated bought two of them on Friday when he visited camp. We have been overwhelmed by the positive response and sales we've had so far.

Finally, I met the photographer taking pictures for Extremeskins....Spiffman. great guy!

PS..I'll post a pic of the prototype model we made for RGIII when I get home from camp tonight.

You should of made him say REDSKINS in order to complete the purchase. Good luck with your product, as a person who wears sunglasses I'm all too familiar with the frustration of damaging them. It's to the point where I actually stopped buying them.

Archived