Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you pathetic Raiders

andyburd

!st and goal from the 1 and could not score, how bad is that? They had a legit chance to beat the Giants. I was not impressed with the Giants. They had three huge plays and that was it. Manning was terrible, our "D" will smother him again He will crumble in the playoffs for sure

!st and goal from the 1 and could not score, how bad is that? They had a legit chance to beat the Giants. I was not impressed with the Giants. They had three huge plays and that was it. Manning was terrible, our "D" will smother him again He will crumble in the playoffs for sure

That is the kind of play you can expect from a Norv coached team. Thank goodness they have him and we don't !!!!!

:laugh: :eaglesuck

Typical Turner. Their only offense all night was through the air. He insists on trying to run it in - straight ahead every time! And burns 2 timeouts in the process. He's an idiot. I'm so glad Snyder fired him when he did.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

You just knew a Norv Turner coached team wasn't going to pull through.

Why, in the name of all that is good and holy, would you run on four consecutive plays when, your run hadn't worked all game and you needed to stop the clock (which running doesn't do)?

An even average Raiders coach would have beaten the Giants last night!!!

Can someone explain to me why Moss (u huge TD threat that would have taken pressure off the box) was on the sidelines looking pissed off during that stop at the one? I mean, Norv, what were you thinking man? That was pathetic.

Yeah, I saw that...Moss was PISSED!!! BUH BYE, NORVITUS!!! :ciao:

The Raiders will prove to be the difference in our seasons. We could not beat them at home and NY beat them on the road. How many of you think Joe Gibbs would've tossed that thing to (Randy) Moss once in four downs?

the raiders play absolutley NO part in our season at this point. we win today we ARE IN. all we need to do from here on is what we have been doing. WIN FOOTBALL GAMES.

once we beat philly it is up to everyone else to stop us. step up, whomever it is we will be ready to play.

the raiders lost last night, we all pretty much knew they would. but hey, at least they "tenderized" the gints. the way oakland played awoke ny to real physical football. if we play them again its their ass, no matter where the game is.

were you impressed with 36-0 in our house, get ready here it comes again!

please, your team is showing that it is tired at the end of the season. the g-girls will get beat by the next team that they face.

36-0 was nice victory, good for you, perhaps you missed the latest episode in this saga..? however, you should hold on to that shining moment from oh so long ago. it will be your brightest moment of the 2005 season.

Yeah screw you Raiders, you officially suck. How did they do all those handoffs after first and goal on a complete PASSING drive? Retarded. How did we lose to them?

Anyway, yeah, the only way the Giants will stay in-tact is if Tiki keeps working his butt off for them

Archived