Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VIDEO : Sean Taylor Bad To The Bone Part 2 2005-06 NOW UP!

im not trying to make this a roy vs sean thread but didnt porter hold onto the ball?

a hit takes a few steps down if the guy actually catches the ball,but continue the sean is god thing.

Thats more Porter than Taylor.

90% of the time the guy will drop the ball.

Just a great play by Porter.

But you're right Taylor is god. :)

Flippin' sweet. Heck yes I enjoyed it, GOSH!

I had forgotten how vicious that hit on Tatum Bell was...goddamn! This video should end the Roy Williams vs. Sean Taylor debate, as if it wasn't ended already. NO WAY Williams makes that play on Moss. No way in hell.

Thanks, SF, great video as always. I would have liked to see you put your own spin on it though, instead of re-using the same song. Like some dirty-south rap or something like that...something rugged and hard...never scared, maybe??? :)

Great video!!

lol @ the roy bashing again.the debate should'nt be still going on.

roy>sean

Nobody is bashing Roy, just stating the obvious.

Come on, seriously, quit being a homer for one second and tell me honestly if you think Roy would make that play on Moss. You know he wouldn't. Sure, Roy can hit -- so can Sean. But Roy lacks the athleticism that Taylor has, no doubt.

Just stop being a homer (and a troll) for one second, and be honest. You'll feel better inside.

again im not a troll.lol

and im not bein a homer/bias i think roy is the best safety in the nfl.NO BIAS AT ALL but heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You are trolling...all you're saying is that Roy is better than Sean without providing any evidence at all. That, my friend, is inflammatory and the definition of trolling. So yes, you are a troll.

Now if you were to reinforce your claim with video evidence or whatever, then yes, you would not be a troll.

personally i think roys pass coverage gets a knock entirely too much.is taylor better than roy at coverage?YES

as much as skins fans think?no

i cant really come with any references.lol thats just what i think.

but roy is better in run support.

me being a cowboy fan i think roy and sean are on even keel so i give roy the edge.thats all

All hail Sean Taylor, he is a God. I'm going to say it, he is the freakiest athlete in the NFL. Your not supposed to be that big, and run that fast, and jump that high, and hit that hard, and just generally scare the living crap out of people the way he does. I pray he stays a Skin for life. Snyder, do youself a favor and franchise this man. There will never be another ST.

All hail Sean Taylor, he is a God. I'm going to say it, he is the freakiest athlete in the NFL. Your not supposed to be that big, and run that fast, and jump that high, and hit that hard, and just generally scare the living crap out of people the way he does. I pray he stays a Skin for life. Snyder, do youself a favor and franchise this man. There will never be another ST.

I second this 100%. Hail ST! The best thing our franchise could do is make him a Skin for life. :helmet:

Archived