Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Zubaz Pants

bofluid

Originally posted by jenmdixon

No, but I know where you can find Cowboys zubaz pants - in my husband's closet. :doh:

The scary part? He actually wears them. A lot. In public. And there are times he wears them out in public when I am with him.

:anon:

So the ladies won't flock to me when I get my pair? I was under the impression these pants were like Spanish Fly.

Originally posted by Higharolla ****amamie

i got a redish and a goldish pair from ebay a while ago. it was 2.99 with shipping.

That's golden. Ebay seems to be my best option. I'll just have to keep seaching over there.

Originally posted by jenmdixon

No, but I know where you can find Cowboys zubaz pants - in my husband's closet.

The scary part? He actually wears them. A lot. In public. And there are times he wears them out in public when I am with him.

I feel your pain. Many years ago I dated a guy who was a huge Giants fan. One day he came home from a shopping spree with a pair of Zubaz pants in Giants colors for himself and a pair of Zubaz shorts in Redskins colors for me. I dutifully thanked him and promptly hid them at the bottom of my closet. Several weeks later he came home with tickets to a Giants-Redskins game. Of course the tickets were for the two of us, as long as I promised to wear my Zubaz to the game. Now we looked pretty odd together normally. I'm tall and reasonably thin and he was short and round; people used to say that when we stood next to each other, we looked like the number 10. When clad in Zubaz, we just looked like clown school rejects. But how could I say no to free tickets?

The worst part about the whole experience? Not only did I lose my pride, the Redskins lost the damn game. :doh:

Originally posted by junglist350z

zubaz pants and mullets go hand in hand.

i can also picture people that wear zubaz pants and have mullets also wearing a "fanny" or beltpack at the same time. my god the mere thought of that makes me want to cry.

You and bad posts go hand in hand.

Don't pigeonhole all Zubaz wearers.

Originally posted by junglist350z

zubaz pants and mullets go hand in hand.

i can also picture people that wear zubaz pants and have mullets also wearing a "fanny" or beltpack at the same time. my god the mere thought of that makes me want to cry.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lighten up Bofluid. Have you actually SEEN Zubaz pants? They are terrible dude. BTW, the guy junglist350z described exists. I've seen him at every tailgate for every game. So funny.

• 2 years later...

Archived