Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stadium question....

O-Line Guy

Hi guys...Will be attending on Sunday and have LL tickets. I am curious whether I can get to the Club level before the game and eat at Hooters or do I have to have a special ticket or sit in the Club Level to eat there? Thanks so much! HTTR!

---------- Post added December-27th-2012 at 12:02 PM ----------

Sorry, I just saw this is most likely for THE STADIUM forum maintenance and not FEDEX. Can a moderator tell me where to put my question? Thanks much!

Without a club ticket or club pass or some other premium ticket or pass, you cannot eat at Hooters before the game or during the game.

If you have a AAA Zone wristband, you can get up there after the game, and I suppose you can get something to eat at Hooters, although it'll be close to midnight. The club is supposed to stay open at least an hour after the final gun.

they should move this game to RFK. it is set up for football since they just had the military bowl. who cares if the field is jacked up from the military bowl game. they'll have tomorrow, saturday, and early sunday to get it ready. not enough seats?, no problem. just pack it in, no need to sit. just rock the hell out of that stadium, just like the 80's. they should at least play one game out of the season in that stadium, just like how buffalo plays in canada. they should reserve it for dallas games, or divisional games, in late december.

they should move this game to RFK. it is set up for football since they just had the military bowl. who cares if the field is jacked up from the military bowl game. they'll have tomorrow, saturday, and early sunday to get it ready. not enough seats?, no problem. just pack it in, no need to sit. just rock the hell out of that stadium, just like the 80's. they should at least play one game out of the season in that stadium, just like how buffalo plays in canada. they should reserve it for dallas games, or divisional games, in late december.

:ols: Yeah lets just tell the people who paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for suites at FedEx to **** themselves, cause we're packing it in!

Seriously though nothing will ever come close to the 80's at RFK. It is a completely decrepit dump now, literally falling apart and unsafe in many areas. The atmosphere at FedEx on Sunday night will be the closest to RFK anyone has seen at FedEx.

Sort of. The way the stadium was set up, the north sideline seats rotated to the west side of the stadium to become the third baseline for baseball. When it was converted back for football, the sideline was rotated back to the north sideline and "temporary" seats were installed on the west end zone. (Thats why walking through the tunnel sometime involved walking ~100 feet to finally get from the concourse to the seating bowl in some parts of the stadium). Since DC United doesn't need as much seat as the Redskins, they've never put back those temporary seats so there is a big empty space along the west end line. I don't believe they add those seats back in for the military bowl. (And for the record, NO, I'm NOT talking about the temporary bleachers under the Budweiser sign on the east end of the stadium-- although those aren't in place either).

EDIT: Here is a picture of the soccer layout: 27723s_a.gif

When the Redskins played they actually had temporary seats in the empty space along the bottom endline, (although they didn't look temporary). They also had temporary bleachers along the top end line (which looked VERY temporary). For baseball, the left sideline seats actually rotate along to the bottom of the picture.

And it was in DC, not freakin PG County

Come on man! We all know full well Jack Kent Cooke TRIED to get a stadium in DC, but they kept dicking him around so he was like okay..I'll look in Virginia...same thing, kept getting dicked around, so he went to MD to look for a place to build the stadium, and PG County came a callin

Archived