Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EXTREMESKINS Fantasy Football League

wvuskins15

Ok guys ive started a fantasy league on espn.com and i need more people to join. right now i have the number of players in the league set at 8 and have 7 people that said that they wanted to join. if more people want to play i will expand the league. so if you are interested in joining either pm with your email or post it in here and ill send you an invite to join the league.

HTTR :dallasuck :eaglesuck

Keeping it bumped to get a few more guys...

Come on guys, we gotta have ten, that would be much better. Once we do have a full league, we can use this thread/another one/whatever to discuss/trade/trash talk/etc.

Lets make it a fun, active league here on ES, guys.

Exactly, with 8 the talent isn't quite as shallow across the board and waiver-wire pickups aren't as important.

Everyone loves being the guy who took a chance on snatching a Jamaal Charles halfway through the season.

Come on guys!

So we've got 9 teams, with 3 more spots open and some invites floating around. But if anyone else wants in or hasn't responded to their invite, hurry! We'll keep sending out invites till those last 3 spots are filled, first to respond get in.

Then we can finally discuss setting up a draft and such. :)

Archived