Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Not have Zorn Suit Up?

truskinsfan18

What a better way to teach the offense then demonstrate it being run? I'm sure he can still throw the ball and drop back. In a scrimmage he could play QB.

He could show Campbell how to run the offense firsthand. Of course he would not be taking hits. What do you guys think?

I'm sure he physically demonstrates things from time to time. They always show a clip of him throwing into that net on ESPN. As far as him going through a 7 on 7 full drill? That seems like a lot of wasted time.

HORRIBLE idea.. when have you EVER seen a coach suite up in ANY sport to show their players what to do.. If you can't get it done by being a coach, you shouldn't be in there..

My highschool coach is still young and he does it...

My dads College coach did too...

both football coaches...they were actually young but um, it's deffinitely been done before. :doh:

My highschool coach is still young and he does it...

My dads College coach did too...

both football coaches...they were actually young but um, it's deffinitely been done before. :doh:

i was talking pro.. its a totally different ballgame.. so you can keep your :doh: to yourself

What a better way to teach the offense then demonstrate it being run? I'm sure he can still throw the ball and drop back. In a scrimmage he could play QB.

He could show Campbell how to run the offense firsthand. Of course he would not be taking hits. What do you guys think?

i think this is a GREAT idea....

havent you guys seen semipro?????

:silly::laugh:

Archived