Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brady vs. Manning

Coltsalr

I've only seen this discussed between Patriots and Colts fans.

I'd be interested in seeing other fans discuss it.

HAVE AT IT

Once we get some opinions flowing I'll drop in my two cents, but for now, I'll just say I say Manning.

I've only seen this discussed between Patriots and Colts fans.

I'd be interested in seeing other fans discuss it.

HAVE AT IT

Once we get some opinions flowing I'll drop in my two cents, but for now, I'll just say I say Manning.

Are you serious? You've never seen this discussed before besides between Pats and Colts fans? :doh:

Anyways Manning is the better QB

Manning isn't done yet :D

Neither is Brady imho, have you seen the Pats this offseason? I know its hard to win a superbowl in the offseason, but the Pats could do it again, and then where would you rank Brady? 4 superbowls is ridiculous for any Qb/team these days in the nfl.

Neither is Brady imho, have you seen the Pats this offseason? I know its hard to win a superbowl in the offseason, but the Pats could do it again, and then where would you rank Brady? 4 superbowls is ridiculous for any Qb/team these days in the nfl.

I doubt it

Gotta go w/ Brady, how many superbowls will this guy end up w/? He is just cool as cucumber under pressure, alot like Montana.

You mean like how he's thrown game-clinching interceptions against Denver, San Diego, and Indianapolis?

That's three out of his last four playoff games.

Personally, I think he's lost his swagger when it comes to pressure.

I'll say it like this, both QB's will and should be in the Hall Of Fame one day. As for who's best, I'll say Manning is in the regular season, stats wise and Brady is in the post season.

Overall, which would I want if I were to be the HC of a team, Peyton Manning. I think Marvin Harrison is one of the best wide receivers in the game today, because of Peyton. Brady does the same with less talent, but I believe that Manning has the better arm in both arm strength and accuracy.

Plus, and this is props to Bang, his monkey is now on Eli's back and not his own.

In case nobody's noticed, Brady ranked #9 in NFL Passer Rating last year.

Who was number one? Manning.

It would not be a stretch, in my opinion, to say that Brady could be declining.

did you know .......

Romo sits to pee 95 Rating :excited:

Depends on the Colts defense

but I'd say Manning will have a better chance

Ok I belive right now Brady has got to be considered better b/c of his Superbowls and how he's won them. Now Peyton will go down as maybe the best Qb ever, but Brady is the man until Peyton can at least equal the amount of Rings as Brady.

Manning will have better numbers but it ultimately comes down to Superbowls and how he got em(3) and its in an era w/ so much parity, it may never be equaled by any other Qb. Except maybe Manning, but I wouldn't bet on it.

:2cents:

Ok I belive right now Brady has got to be considered better b/c of his Superbowls and how he's won them. Now Peyton will go down as maybe the best Qb ever, but Brady is the man until Peyton can at least equal the amount of Rings as Brady.

Manning will have better numbers but it ultimately comes down to Superbowls and how he got em(3) and its in an era w/ so much parity, it may never be equaled by any other Qb. Except maybe Manning, but I wouldn't bet on it.

:2cents:

Wait I thought a TEAM wins Super Bowls

the Pats have been the better team in the past, but Manning has been and is the better QB

Wait I thought a TEAM wins Super Bowls

the Pats have been the better team in the past, but Manning has been and is the better QB

Your right the team does win it all and the Pats have had the better team, but do you think that the team would have 3 rings w/o Brady? Is the team that good, or is it b/c of Brady they won those rings.

I know your going to say well Peyton would've done the same w/ those players around him, but thats b/c Peyton is expected to, look where he was drafted and look where Brady was drafted...

Brady did it and nobody saw it coming except him, his coaches who put him in, and his teammates(which he earned that on the field). Gotta admit nobody expected the Patriots to win it all in that 1st superbowl when Brady comes in as the backup scrub, and he earned the respect of the players during that span in the playoffs, he was like Joe Montana calm, cool, and clutch. What more do you want from a qb? I'll give it to you Manning is the better Qb but Brady is the guy I want to lead my team if I was a HC.

Your right the team does win it all and the Pats have had the better team, but do you think that the team would have 3 rings w/o Brady? Is the team that good, or is it b/c of Brady they won those rings.

I know your going to say well Peyton would've done the same w/ those players around him, but thats b/c Peyton is expected to, look where he was drafted and look where Brady was drafted...

Brady did it and nobody saw it coming except him, his coaches who put him in, and his teammates(which he earned that on the field). Gotta admit nobody expected the Patriots to win it all in that 1st superbowl when Brady comes in as the backup scrub, and he earned the respect of the players during that span in the playoffs, he was like Joe Montana calm, cool, and clutch. What more do you want from a qb? I'll give it to you Manning is the better Qb but Brady is the guy I want to lead my team if I was a HC.

I think if Manning was their QB they may of had more

Archived