Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rank the Division Come Playoff Time

shalter20

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

*sigh*

Who knows

Itd probly be almost impossible to get it right because of the toughness of our division, and other elements such as injuries and the like. I would actually say that the division winner might not have a spectacular record. I think the best the division winner would have is like 11-5, but more likely 10-6 since every team will be battling eachother.Id say.....

1.Washington (10-6)

2.Cowboys (10-6) Wild card

3.Giants (9-7)

4. Eagles (7-9) or (8-8)

us

who cares

ditto

ditto

I'm with you loudmouth. These types of things can't be truly debated until training camp is nearing and end. The division is going to be so tough. I'm not sure where teams will fall in line in the 1-3 position, but I think Philly will be last. I make this prediction based ont heir coaching staff. I think they have the worst Head Coach in the division. Don't get me wrong, he dominated the likes of Spurrier, Fassel, and Campo, but isn't that kinda like being the tallest midget in a circus.

I'm going with Tiki Barber because I think the giant passing game will struggle (especially against NFC East defenses). The Redskins will have a more balanced attack which will reduce the number of carries and yards for CP.

Washington

NY

Philthy

dallass

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I'm going with Tiki Barber because I think the giant passing game will struggle (especially against NFC East defenses). The Redskins will have a more balanced attack which will reduce the number of carries and yards for CP.

Washington

NY

Philthy

dallass

I'm going with C. Portis. Just on the fact of the RB positions production every where A. Saunders has been. Faulk, Priest and Larry Johnson all put up great #'s. Portis is going to be a beast in this system! :2cents:

']Well' date=' there shouldn't be a lot of bias in this thread. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Hey, it's not that I think the Giants are two games worse of a team (if that makes sense), it's that the Cowboys and Eagles are each a game better.

Washington

Giants

Dallas

Eagles

Dallas is weak up front on offense and that will ultimately be their downfall this season. 3.57 YPC and Drew Bledsoe on his back is no way to win the division. But they will be in the wildcard hunt.

Giants and Washington will most likely battle it out for the division, with our upgrades on offense giving us the edge.

Eagles will also be tough but I don't think they have the firepower on offense to keep up with everyone else.

Skins- 13-3 (Div. Title/ Homefield Adv.)

Giants- 9-7 (Wild card)

Eagles- 8-8

Cowboys- 6-10

The NFC East and South are the two best divisions in the NFC, by far. Those two divisions face each other this year. The toughness of both divisions, especially the East, leads me to believe a 9-7 team could make the playoffs this year.

Washington

NY

Philthy

dallass

I'm with you on this. Their passing game won't be anywhere as good as ours, plus, Tiki accounted 40+% of their total yards last year. Portis has been talking about a breakthrough year, full of long runs and fast breaks, and I know he can pull it off, but we have a diverse offense with plenty of weapons. Portis is gonna put up great numbers, but he just won't have as many carries.

I'm with you on this. Their passing game won't be anywhere as good as ours, plus, Tiki accounted 40+% of their total yards last year. Portis has been talking about a breakthrough year, full of long runs and fast breaks, and I know he can pull it off, but we have a diverse offense with plenty of weapons. Portis is gonna put up great numbers, but he just won't have as many carries.[/Quote]

So let me get this straight. Eli Manning threw for over 3700 yards his first year as a starter and has the whole offense from last year coming back giving them continuity. He has another year of experience and has been preparing for this coming season since the end of last season. Plus, they add a speedy rookie in Moss who will contribute somewhat. And their passing game won't be as good as the Redskins? I smell a wager.

']So let me get this straight. Eli Manning threw for over 3700 yards his first year as a starter and has the whole offense from last year coming back giving them continuity. He has another year of experience and has been preparing for this coming season since the end of last season. Plus' date=' they add a speedy rookie in Moss who will contribute somewhat. And their passing game won't be as good as the Redskins? I smell a wager.[/quote']

Tom

The passing game was pretty inconsistant for the 1st 3quarters of a game (and yes I know, not every game). Tiki carried the bulk of those yards in those 3 quarters. Eli Wouldn't start connecting until the last 7 or 8 minutes in the 4th to pull out a victory and that's where he got the bulk of those 3700 yards.

If your going to take the division this year, you better be balanced as every team in this division will most likely have a top 10 defense. A team with a balanced attack is going to win in this division. If the giants rely on thier play of last year, I just don't think they'll make it. I think it all falls on Eli. It depends on his consistancy.

Archived