Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Exchange a free agent for Moulds?

EvoSkins

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

It looks like the Texans are close to working out a deal to get Moulds from the Bills. Reports are saying that Moulds has agreed to a 4 year, $14 million deal with a $5 million SB modeled after the contract that Keyshawn signed. Since Moulds is still under contract with the Bills, they are reportedly looking for a 4th rounder as compensation.

Considering the free agents the Skins have acquired and for how much compared to Moulds, who would you exchange places with?

Moulds is 33 years old and his yards per catch have gone down each of the last 8 seasons. Even Laveraneus Toes made fun of his 10.1 ypc last year.

Gibbs is gambling on the Skins putting together a 3-headed monster for years to come, not just for a year or two. I would much rather go with 24 year-old Lloyd and 26 year-old Randle El.

I originally wanted us to pursue Moulds in free agency, however, that was before I had any idea that we would be able to trade for Brandon Lloyd.

Brandon Lloyd was a great pickup in my opinion. Before he became a Redskin, many people considered him a true number 1 receiver.

I have a friend who's a 49er fan, and the only player he would talk about was Lloyd. I used to joke with him that some team was gonna sign him away from the 49ers -- boy was he angry when the Redskins signed him.

I originally wanted us to pursue Moulds in free agency, however, that was before I had any idea that we would be able to trade for Brandon Lloyd.

Brandon Lloyd was a great pickup in my opinion. Before he became a Redskin, many people considered him a true number 1 receiver.

I have a friend who's a 49er fan, and the only player he would talk about was Lloyd. I used to joke with him that some team was gonna sign him away from the 49ers -- boy was he angry when the Redskins signed him.

I have to agree here, I think Lloyd will be a plesant surprise to alot of people, I look for him to have a real good season.

I would say that we have a good core now, that can olny get better with more experience. Moulds is too old now and wouldn't be worth our time

Moulds is a great player, but hes asking alot of money, and the skins really dont have ANY need for him... Plus i beleive the skins should try to get younger in their positions... personally i think gibbs likes veterans for certain positions, like QB, not all of them...

I wanted him when I thought we may only get 1 top notch recievr. Then we got Lloyd, Randel El, and a bunch of evryone. From the day we made our splash in FA i havent even thought about Moulds. He would be a downgrade from anyone on our roster at this point. The avaerage age of our team has to be incredably low. We have a young team now.

its funny how now EVERYONE thinks he sucks ass. Man, those ****s really hate us.

Archived